What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

p
The way Modi lured People from Yadav caste by saying "I, a man from Yaduvanshi king, Sri Krishna's Dwarka (in Gujarat), promise to
take full care all Yaduvanshis in Bihar and
UP" was truly brilliant and heart touching
I would call it MASTER STROKE of a genius politician. Yadavs soldily backing SP and RJD can puncture dream of Modi becoming Prime minister.

Yadavs are getting restless under akhilesh (No development only distribution) and being leaderless in bihar after arrest of Laluji but enimosity of BJP for Yadavs was stopping them to vote for Modi.

As consolidation Yadavs are main reason routing of BJP in the Hindi Heartland. Modi has removed the last obstacle of the road leading to Delhi after associated them.

Modi ka PM banana Tay hai Rok sako to Rok ke dikhao.

Last edited:
Again Media Propaganda .... They display the name of People Killed in the Blast as People held for the Blast ....

1385309_698443796835362_1852254499_n.jpg

Again Media Propaganda .... They display the name of People Killed in the Blast as People held for the Blast ....

1385309_698443796835362_1852254499_n.jpg

Hindus as usually not only have to die in bomb blasts but also have to suffer the insults of being called terrorists after their murder.

Disgusting. I blame the spineless 'secular' Hindus for this state of affairs.

The blast seems to be a work of IM.. The Ranchi module is being credited. The use of such bombs was probably to scare people but with so many causalities their plan seems to have backfired. The way the leaders from Congress+JD-U+NCP reacted with utmost urgency, is a " Daadhi mein tinka"..

Rahul rally:I don't find the video anywhere on website of newsnation.in but it was hilarious

1.NDTV claims 50k(Never shows crowd :D) but Newsnation on ground shows empty chairs with very FEW(50-70 in front;claims all left before RG strted speech) People.
2.NewsNation female correspondent spoke to some guys(15-25) abt what they like about RAGA ,they say they don't like RAGA :D but came here on love(Read:chaploosi) of their local MLA ,when asked about congress as a party they said they don't like it:p and don't believe it can do anything good for them.

Rahul rally:I don't find the video anywhere on website of newsnation.in but it was hilarious

1.NDTV claims 50k(Never shows crowd :D) but Newsnation on ground shows empty chairs with very FEW(50-70 in front;claims all left before RG strted speech) People.
2.NewsNation female correspondent spoke to some guys(15-25) abt what they like about RAGA ,they say they don't like RAGA :D but came here on love(Read:chaploosi) of their local MLA ,when asked about congress as a party they said they don't like it:p and don't believe it can do anything good for them.

NDTV is being generous.. capacity of the venue was 50k. Fact is.. RG had to delay his speech due to low turnout.. & when he spoke eventually, he only spoke for 15mins. No TV channel was showing the crowd shot at any stage. Now.. you can guess why?:D

@GURU DUTT , @Jason bourne ,@JanjaWeed ,@Srinivas

Rahul claims he was bitten by 25000 mosqitoes
Communal Mosquitoes, only biting minority community :mad:

This is the reasone congress dont send PAPPU to any public debate in which PAPPU has to reply without much time to think because even after all the time in the world to prepaire for speech he comes out with this kinda jokes ;)

Today everyone's having doubt regarding Modi's popularity outside Gujarat should be cleared I mean look at that crowd patiently listening and cheering for him knowing very of bomb blasts happening nearby all this far away from his home state
@Infinity; @Bregs @Guynextdoor2; am i right guys???
Dear Lets Wait and watch...................If You go by Crowd & Twitter Followers then its your wish................I challenge you for State wise Analysis & Show me the NAMO effect...........This time its Third Front...............Be prepared to see Jaya to Maya as PM of India

Back
Top Bottom