What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What he is saying is not wrong mate punjab is in deep crap.I took my wife and kids back to punjab so my kids could learn our culture and language better.But the punjab of today is not the punjab of my childhood.As soon as my son hits his teens i am going to take them back to the states

Yes punjab may be in a mess but not because modi .. he was blanming every thing on modi where as modi just became national leader and out of his 3 or 4 radio programme one was for punjabs drug problem ... most of the bhakt here is a modi bhakt not a bjp bhakt ..

congrats BJP...................one of ur candidate got arrested red handed by police distributing liquor:p::p:

on this SHri feku ji will throw one more election "jumla" .............and bhakts will go la la la

So far trends suggest votes in favor of BJP. Rakhi Birla may loose her seat

Heavy presence at AAP booths

B9OSTqZIAAAb2WF.jpg

Bloody Anarchist scumbags

Whats the situation on the ground, any rough idea ? Who won in your area last time ?

Akali dall candidate won in my area last time (he represented the BJP)

I have just voted for BJP, and could could say with some authority that fight is on even keel.

Till day before yesterday, AAP was definitely willing from my seat, but BJP has recovered some ground yesterday by doing some parleys with some urban villages in my area.

Though one thing i have come to know off for sure is that AAP is losing from Okhla, a muslim majority seat. Here muslim vote is going to congress en-Block.

Nice to see that

Back
Top Bottom