What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Rejects they are the one who demanded it in the first place:argh::argh::disagree::disagree:
B9KheHOCUAEJCNY.jpg

rejects they are the one who demanded it in the first place
View attachment 190796

hhhmmmm................so BJP shall take support of Dera???? even if it is against feelings of Sikhs??? just answer me dude.........................does BJP cares about common sikhs or not??? or its a party of only pseudo nationalists??

hhhmmmm................so BJP shall take support of Dera???? even if it is against feelings of Sikhs??? just answer me dude.........................does BJP cares about common sikhs or not??? or its a party of only pseudo nationalists??
Please name one bjp leader who Asked dera support put some facts if you have
i put facts on howw aap asked for IMam support
बुखारी ने किया खुलासा, आप ने खुद मांगा था समर्थन - IBN Khabar

म आदमी पार्टी की ओर से समर्थन ठुकराए जाने के बाद शाही इमाम बुखारी ने नया खुलासा किया है। बुखारी ने कहा है कि खुद आप के नेता उनके भाई से समर्थन मांगने आए थे।
बुखारी ने कहा कि अलका लांबा ने मेरे भाई तारिक बुखारी से मिलकर समर्थन मांगा था। मैं वोट बंटने से रोकना चाहता था। दिल्ली में बीजेपी जैसी फिरकापरस्त ताकत ना आ जाए इसलिए मैंने आप को समर्थन की अपील की थी।

बुखारी ने कहा कि अलका लांबा ने मेरे भाई तारिक बुखारी से मिलकर समर्थन मांगा था। मैं वोट बंटने से रोकना चाहता था। दिल्ली में बीजेपी जैसी फिरकापरस्त ताकत ना आ जाए इसलिए मैंने आप को समर्थन की अपील की थी।

:disagree::disagree::disagree::D:D

Please name one bjp leader who Asked dera support put some facts if you have
i put facts on howw aap asked for IMam support
बुखारी ने किया खुलासा, आप ने खुद मांगा था समर्थन - IBN Khabar

म आदमी पार्टी की ओर से समर्थन ठुकराए जाने के बाद शाही इमाम बुखारी ने नया खुलासा किया है। बुखारी ने कहा है कि खुद आप के नेता उनके भाई से समर्थन मांगने आए थे।

whatever dude...........god bless BJP and Bhakts................i am a no body..........belonging to a religion about which no one gives a damm in India .....

my bad ........AAP is evil............BJP is saint......vote for BJP

whatever dude...........god bless BJP and Bhakts................i am a no body..........belonging to a religion about which no one gives a damm in India .....

my bad ........AAP is evil............BJP is saint......vote for BJP
ohh Please Don't Play victim Card here Sikh are proud people not victim!!!

I had no idea false sense of victimhood had trickled down so far among AAP supporters!!!

ohh Please Don't Play victim Card here Sikh are proud people not victim!!!

whatever mate.................sikhs are not even 2% in India.............and its not australia or canada where every soul matters,......who cares what sikhs want......

Badal got "FAKAR-e- Kaum" ......................now that person is asking votes along with dera for BJP............there is nothing to be proud of it mate......... fakar-e-kaum ....dont have any fikar-e-kaum.

about Navjot sidhu...............that guy went to haryana .....spoke against badals and akalis ......called them drug smuglers , gundas etc..............went to jammu ....did the same..............went to Delhi .ASKING VOTES FOR AKALIS.......there is nothing to be proud of if sikhs have leaders like these.

Punjab is deep in fianacial mess .......even deeper in drugs ......lawlessness runs wild here.......sadly sikhs are majority here......we are responsible for it .......there is nothing to be proud of it.

we had great people in past.....people like Bhagat singh ....or sarabha or Udam .....or all those true sikhs who lived lives on sikh principles........but now , sikhs in India are nothing but a sad story ........there is nothing to be proud of it

I had no idea false sense of victimhood had trickled down so far among AAP supporters!!!

hey welcome back

whatever mate.................sikhs are not even 2% in India.............and its not australia or canada where every soul matters,......who cares what sikhs want......

Badal got "FAKAR-e- Kaum" ......................now that person is asking votes along with dera for BJP............there is nothing to be proud of it mate......... fakar-e-kaum ....dont have any fikar-e-kaum.

about Navjot sidhu...............that guy went to haryana .....spoke against badals and akalis ......called them drug smuglers , gundas etc..............went to jammu ....did the same..............went to Delhi .ASKING VOTES FOR AKALIS.......there is nothing to be proud of if sikhs have leaders like these.

Punjab is deep in fianacial mess .......even deeper in drugs ......lawlessness runs wild here.......sadly sikhs are majority here......we are responsible for it .......there is nothing to be proud of it.

we had great people in past.....people like Bhagat singh ....or sarabha or Udam .....or all those true sikhs who lived lives on sikh principles........but now , sikhs in India are nothing but a sad story ........there is nothing to be proud of it

Whats with NRI's and their pessimism. Rest assured Sikhs in India are proud and respected people.

Whats with NRI's and their pessimism. Rest assured Sikhs in India are proud and respected people.

What he is saying is not wrong mate punjab is in deep crap.I took my wife and kids back to punjab so my kids could learn our culture and language better.But the punjab of today is not the punjab of my childhood.As soon as my son hits his teens i am going to take them back to the states

What he is saying is not wrong mate punjab is in deep crap.I took my wife and kids back to punjab so my kids could learn our culture and language better.But the punjab of today is not the punjab of my childhood.As soon as my son hits his teens i am going to take them back to the states

Every state has its ups and downs you just need a decent government and things should be back to normal in a few years...
Down here we have problems with Alcohol, Boy do they love to drink here its kinda pathetic..

Every state has its ups and downs you just need a decent government and things should be back to normal in a few years...
Down here we have problems with Alcohol, Boy do they love to drink here its kinda pathetic..

aprrantly BJP is in power in punjab ................wats the irony for bhakts

Back
Top Bottom