What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This says it all. Eventually even Yogebdra yadav & Sisodia will question Ak's autocratic style. Prashant Bhushan seems miffed with Ak already.
Manish is too loyal to kejri to go against him, but Yogender Yadav (As I heard) may be among to first to leave AAP if it loses in Delhi.

Kiran bedi is not a saint .

She is running away from debate that is the truth .
No she Not She Every New to the Political System She Said they will have debate in Assembly Its a Tradition of our Structure we are not Like US.AK is Cunning Mind He Played this Move to Create Media Hype Nothing More

No she Not She Every New to the Political System She Said they will have debate in Assembly Its a Tradition of our Structure we are not Like US.AK is Cunning Mind He Played this Move to Create Media Hype Nothing More

so till 2 years back she wanted debate between Sonia Gandhi and Nitin Gadkari ...in US style .

Her views have changed now ?

Truth is that she has no guts to face Kejriwal ...

Till last year she was questioning source of BJP's funding ...and she was saying that She is a apolitical person ..

actually she is an opportunist just like Shazia Ilmi .
since modi had really no answer for kejriwal's anti corruption crusade ...he is using kiran bedi aginst Kejriwal to take shine out of his anti corruption crusade .
Atleast AK has some consistency in his stance ..Kiran bedi is an absolute hypocrite !!!

Did you notice the new Arrack and Toddy shops opened recently, i know people who drank a bottle of toddy and slept for two days they are mixing fertilizers to give a strong kick for toddy.
When people start dying after drinking such stuff who will KCR blame next? on Andhrawalas?

Did you notice the new Arrack and Toddy shops opened recently, i know people who drank a bottle of toddy and slept for two days they are mixing fertilizers to give a strong kick for toddy.
When people start dying after drinking such stuff who will KCR blame next? on Andhrawalas?
Well actually I haven't been in Hyderabad for the last 6 months,,,, I'm a college student & am currently pursuing my B.Tech in Shiv Nadar University(Noida)... SO I don't know what's happening in the city as of now?
So how is KCR governing,, heard that he is giving a lot of attention to Hyd, for the GHMC elections.
By the way, is the Swine Flu situation becoming better or worse, have read reports online that many people have been infected by it.

And coming to your question... I think he will blame Modi & TG-TDP for it. Seriously such belt shops are very dangerous & harmful for the Telugu people in the long run. We already love & vote on liquor , arrack & toddy will make the situation worse.

By the way what future do you see for all the political parties(TRS,TDP,BJP,Lok Satta,Congress) present in TG?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom