What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

aapvskb.jpg

Don't confuse party politics with the politcs of the country. Totally different things!

:D I liked the Thihar Jailor / Prisoner part, but the one is just a pawn in the game, the other the leader that actually can decide things.

Hehehehe. U dont like bjp rite ;)

Bookies are giving 46 to BJP and 18 to AAP for Delhi elections.
Bookies bet on BJP - The Economic Times

Don't confuse party politics with the politcs of the country. Totally different things!

:D I liked the Thihar Jailor / Prisoner part, but the one is just a pawn in the game, the other the leader that actually can decide things.

But ain't the same people running our country

Koi naya wala nahi banraha hai kya? wohi purana ghisa pita post kar rahe ho.... Feku ki Photoshop ke dukaan ko kya huva?

Anyways please go through this...

B7v2SWSIAAEON7d.jpg:large

B7yCunlCYAIiDPc.jpg

B7x8nm7CIAAN-GO.jpg

This was supposed to be new "intelligent" politics, very different from the "personality cult" of Modi :lol:

Hero worship has been in India since ages. And long before the "Personality Cult of Modi", other politicians like Indira Gandhi enjoyed much more support...

B73jLxoIAAID6jE.jpg

B73hcR8IUAIy_Ma.jpg

Hehehehe. U dont like bjp rite ;)

It's not about like but about the reality of election promises and what happens when you are in power! The last 7 months already showed that difference. But I don't blame the BJP for that, infact it's normal that any party says or does anything to win an election, but that don't have to be what they do when they are in power. Here they simply use an outsider to cover up the fact that they have no own means to win within the party and at the same time trying to safeguard the PM for loss. And to do that they even use outsiders, even with the risk of making the own party workers and officials angry, but that's a calculated risk. If they win now with the wave Bedi brings, everybody will be happy, if they lose they can blame it on her and the PM is out of the line of fire and nobody can say he lost against Kejriwal.
As I said, tactically a very smart move!

But ain't the same people running our country
As said above, winning elections and being in power are different things.

It's not about like but about the reality of election promises and what happens when you are in power! The last 7 months already showed that difference. But I don't blame the BJP for that, infact it's normal that any party says or does anything to win an election, but that don't have to be what they do when they are in power. Here they simply use an outsider to cover up the fact that they have no own means to win within the party and at the same time trying to safeguard the PM for loss. And to do that they even use outsiders, even with the risk of making the own party workers and officials angry, but that's a calculated risk. If they win now with the wave Bedi brings, everybody will be happy, if they lose they can blame it on her and the PM is out of the line of fire and nobody can say he lost against Kejriwal.
As I said, tactically a very smart move!

As said above, winning elections and being in power are different things.

Every one could have done the same even AAP to if they get candidate like bedi and even if bjp have face which can win them election then also they have taken bedi ... actully we should appreciate bjp for giving people like bedi with a clean image CM ship ...

And atleast u dont behave like congressi think highly about u what u expect from 7 month from a new govt. Have to clear a mess which congress created :( dont u think its to early to criticise from people like u ?

Last edited:
Every one could have done the same even AAP to if they get candidate like bedi

Afaik they offered her the job earlier too, but she rejected, the point in this case however is, that the BJP only took her as a short term solution, since the polls wasn't in their favour with the usual Modi PR campaign but no real counterpart to Kejriwal from Delhi. So they didn't chose Bedi because they she was the first choice, but just as a fall back option. If they really were interested in her, they would have talked to her way earlier and integrated her in the party earlier and in a better way too, not so close to the elections. In fact all the new additions now from AAP and even the Congress are only tactical moves.

And atleast u dont behave like congressi think highly about u what u expect from 7 month from a new govt. Have to clear a mess which congress created :( dont u think its to early to criticise from people like u ?

:D Please don't spoil my "Congressi" reputation here, I just give credit where it's due and I criticize in the same way, no matter which party. I don't see a big mess of the congress (other than the scams of course), nor did I expected too much from the NDA in the first 7 month, they all have good and bad sides and the important point is, how the country moves forward at the end.
Many of the NDA election promises are now not important or even reversed, which however wasn't that surprising if you took them in the right manner. What's important though, is what they do with the clear mandate they got and the ease of not having to fight with so many coalition partners as the UPA did. The coming budget will be show what the NDA actually wants to do and will give us a better idea about the way India will go.

Koi naya wala nahi banraha hai kya? wohi purana ghisa pita post kar rahe ho.... Feku ki Photoshop ke dukaan ko kya huva?

Anyways please go through this...

B7v2SWSIAAEON7d.jpg:large

Hero worship has been in India since ages. And long before the "Personality Cult of Modi", other politicians like Indira Gandhi enjoyed much more support...

B73jLxoIAAID6jE.jpg

B73hcR8IUAIy_Ma.jpg

Yesh bhi purana ghisa pita hai!

Afaik they offered her the job earlier too, but she rejected, the point in this case however is, that the BJP only took her as a short term solution, since the polls wasn't in their favour with the usual Modi PR campaign but no real counterpart to Kejriwal from Delhi. So they didn't chose Bedi because they she was the first choice, but just as a fall back option. If they really were interested in her, they would have talked to her way earlier and integrated her in the party earlier and in a better way too, not so close to the elections. In fact all the new additions now from AAP and even the Congress are only tactical moves.

:D Please don't spoil my "Congressi" reputation here, I just give credit where it's due and I criticize in the same way, no matter which party. I don't see a big mess of the congress (other than the scams of course), nor did I expected too much from the NDA in the first 7 month, they all have good and bad sides and the important point is, how the country moves forward at the end.
Many of the NDA election promises are now not important or even reversed, which however wasn't that surprising if you took them in the right manner. What's important though, is what they do with the clear mandate they got and the ease of not having to fight with so many coalition partners as the UPA did. The coming budget will be show what the NDA actually wants to do and will give us a better idea about the way India will go.

AFAIK BJP approach bedi way before but she refused and who tell u BJP was loosing delhi election BJP will win election bedi or no bedi they now get more seats but to say that BJP was loosing so they brought bedi is false ...

Exclusive! Top Congress leader says Modi has begun a new era - Rediff.com India News

'Modi has been successful in convincing people that from a social point of view, he is closest to Indian citizens.'
'His is a victory of Indian-ness.'
Janardan Dwivedi, a member of the Congress's inner coterie, speaks exclusively to Sheela Bhatt/Rediff.com
Janardan Dwivedi, Congress party general secretary and a member of the coterie close to party President Sonia Gandhi, speaking exclusively to Rediff.com, said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started a new era.
Coming from a political leader belonging to a staunchly rival party, this is one of the most surprising and politically potent compliments that Modi has got since coming to power in May 2014.
Dwivedi is currently a member of the Rajya Sabha and has been an important presence at the Congress headquarters for many decades. He has witnessed the party's ups and downs and understands majority politics and the caste dynamics of north India. He has also handled the media for many years.
Since May 16, 2014, when the Bharatiya Janata Party won a majority in the Lok Sabha bagging 282 seats, Modi has stirred up many old establishments in New Delhi and state capitals. But when someone privy to Congress President Sonia Gandhi and party Vice-President Rahul Gandhi's thinking speaks in this manner, the tone and tenor acquire a different meaning.
Dwivedi, while making an objective assessment for the first time of Modi's 2014 election victory and his rule over the last seven months, tells Rediff.com, "I don't consider the election result of 2014 as Modi and the BJP's victory but it is the defeat of the Congress."
Dwivedi, while providing the logic behind the final outcome of the 2014 election and Modi's current rule, says something profound: "Modi and the BJP have been successful in convincing people that from a social point of view, he is closer to Indian citizens (woh (Modi) aur BJP logo ko samjhaane main safal ho gaye ki samajik roop se woh desh ke nagrik ke adhik nikhat hai)."
Dwivedi, who has spent considerable time in analysing his party's disgraceful defeat in the elections, goes one step further in paying the biggest-ever compliment to Modi: "In essence, without spelling out further, in a way this is a victory of Indian-ness (kul milakar bina kahe bole ek tarah se yeh (Modi's ascension to power) Bhartiyata ki jeet hai)."
21dwivedi.jpg

What Dwivedi, left, is saying in essence, without actually spelling it out, is that the Congress government and its leaders were found 'paraaye' (not one's own) by Indian voters.
Not just Dwivedi, but many Congress leaders too privately believe that Modi's language turned out to be more powerful than that of any Congress leader. Sonia and Rahul Gandhi's mother tongue is not an Indian language, and that was exposed in the voters's preference in 2014. Modi scored big due to his campaigning in Hindi.
For the last couple of days Trinamool Congress MP Dinesh Trivedi has been in the news after he praised Modi and his policies while touring Kutch, Gujarat.
Trivedi, along with some other Trinamool colleagues, has shown a clear slant towards the BJP.
But Janardhan Dwivedi is a quintessential Congressman and his thinking and statements should not be seen as part of 'power politics.' Congressmen like Dwivedi may retire, but cannot join any other party. Dwivedi was sharing his view from the premise of Indian voters as they see Narendra Modi.

Back
Top Bottom