What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

As of now Modi is the star so even people sympathetic to SS have crossed over to BJP.
Partly correct..Modi's influence was there...But SS has its own ardent Marathi votebank...It won't change at any cost..But unlike previous elections,non Marathi votes mostly gone to BJP's pocket.Thats why they managed to win in all non Marathi majority pockets in and around Mumbai....

I dont understand why BJP went with a oldie like Khattar rather than a young guy like Capt. Abhimanyu?.. His personal profile speaks for himself.. BJP should focus on long term solutions..

Perfect Click!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Robert-Vadra-rahul-priyanka.jpg

LOL. Politics plain and simple. After all there is also something called internal democracy. Before a decision is taken they have a right to express their view.

I don't see why people have to view this as a negative development.

Once a decision is taken then everyone will fall in line. Then if they don't its a problem. I think people are long used to the congress style of functioning. They don't even recognize inter party democracy when they see it.

I dont understand why BJP went with a oldie like Khattar rather than a young guy like Capt. Abhimanyu?.. His personal profile speaks for himself.. BJP should focus on long term solutions..

They choose him because of Caste politics.

This time BJP won because of the Punjabis and the non-jats voting for it. And according to a survey only 14% of jats in Haryana voted for BJP and Capt. Abhimanyu is a Jat.

Making a Jat the CM would have angered/disappointed the Non-jats(Ahirs,Gurjars, Dalits). Thus they made a non-jat the CM.

Khattar was a RSS pracharak, so RSS had no opposition to him. Add to that he is honest,simple,hardworking and has no family.
His caste is that of Punjabi Khatri. Thus he was chosen to be the CM.

LOL. Politics plain and simple. After all there is also something called internal democracy. Before a decision is taken they have a right to express their view.

I don't see why people have to view this as a negative development.

Once a decision is taken then everyone will fall in line. Then if they don't its a problem. I think people are long used to the congress style of functioning. They don't even recognize inter party democracy when they see it.

Gadkari is better as Infra minister. He has big plans for roads. Big loss for Indian infra if they make him Maha CM

Boy that was hilarious. I mean that is. :D 'Ascribe Hindu identity to Tamil King' all the while they themselves are doing the same to a Marxist mouthpiece. It still is a trustworthy source of news though :(

Dammit, a South Indian king is celebrated and The Hindu ruins it.

People tend to forget the Chola Architecture, sculptures Chola patronage of the arts, literature.

Nothing wrong in highlighting them. They are part of the Indian heritage as any.

If the Congress is so desperate for Gandhi they should get varun Gandhi. :D

Back
Top Bottom