What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Boy that was hilarious. I mean that is. :D 'Ascribe Hindu identity to Tamil King' all the while they themselves are doing the same to a Marxist mouthpiece. It still is a trustworthy source of news though :(

He built some of the most magnificent temples ever to exist in India. Ascribing Hindu identity to a Hindu Tamil king is now libeled equivalent to blasphemy. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

RSS to mark millennium of Rajendra Chola - The Hindu

While this is a good thing...look at the way this retard news paper is trying to spin it.

wtf lol? He was a hindu king with Shiva given huge importance, built some of the greatest temples in TN and else where. But this commie rag wants to say otherwise.

And the best part is the paper calls itself "The Hindu" :lol:

There is no surprise, in this country secularism reduced to the meaning majority(which is Hindus) should stop taking pride in their heritage. :wacko:

Abe kharbuze,Feku Bhakti is far better than showing your loyalty towards that Bhagoda AK-49 and his "not so" political rival Rahul baba aka the Amul baby.
No offense i hate these politicians they are all Dogs :angry::angry:

Against BJP or 'communal forces'.
It has started publishing silly innuendos and whatnot. This will harm the papers reputation.
Oh so they have also started taking the responsibility of maintaining the SECULAR FABRIC of the country onto their hands

Oh so they have also started taking the responsibility of maintaining the SECULAR FABRIC of the country onto their hands
They have been taking that responsibility for a while now...but its bordering on absurd now - such that even simpletons can see through it.

#AAPTARDS doing candel march in my locality, I don't know why? I asked one of the Uncle - Dharna dena band kar diya: Sala dantna chalu ho gaya. :cray:

#AAPTARDS doing candel march in my locality, I don't know why? I asked one of the Uncle - Dharna dena band kar diya: Sala dantna chalu ho gaya. :cray:
I hope they are not against bursting crackers in diwali

ye aaptards bohot sanki log hein

They are getting desperate to get some attention. After their miserable show in the election they are trying to chest thumping to stay into relevance, not realizing that they have become a comedy in the eye of the country.

Attention hi sahin, why not accept the challenge and show AAP their place...!

532912_487310984741888_2287405967699805310_n.jpg

Akhilesh Yadav's press conference suffered a power f̶a̶i̶l̶u̶r̶e̶ malfunction, leaving him e̶m̶b̶a̶r̶r̶a̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶d̶ smiling (hard to know the exact reaction as it was dark) in front of the entire media. B̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶U̶P̶. This, Akhilesh says, was due to Diwali. Indian culture to blame!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:dance3:

Akal-less Yadav

@scorpionx @TejasMk3 @Nair saab @nair @seiko @JanjaWeed @Sidak @kbd-raaf @jha @IndoCarib @GR!FF!N @IND151

I hope they are not against bursting crackers in diwali

ye aaptards bohot sanki log hein

Once upon a time a large sectioon of people used to see the as hope, everything is cahnged now.

As far as crackers are concerned, the loud noise making and crakers which cretae poisonous smoke need to be banned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom