What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

01304fccd51b85137ce8e85e5c373a3b.png

Key point on #Kashmir: India gains by preserving the status quo. It retains Kashmir & reinforces idea of LoC as international border >
We have never accepted LoC as the international border though have we. AFAIK That was at best, the unofficial stance of the previous govt under sellout singh. In fact accepting that would actually be Pak's gain.

We have never accepted LoC as the international border though have we. AFAIK That was at best, the unofficial stance of the previous govt under sellout singh. In fact accepting that would actually be Pak's gain.
LOL indias position is LOC ko international border bano since AGES,even in 1972 shimla accord indira wanted this .

we as indians should know who our real enemy is by now !you see we are retaliating to pakistans aggression's and similarly Israel is defending itself against hamas's aggression's but hypocrites like @levina tries to justify her blind jewish hatred by defaming Israel calling it a terrorist state what a SHAME !!are we also a terrorist state @levina?do you want us not to act?

@dropithard I know you got banned on that thread and I knew you would be back here to target me.

If you dont stop your nonsense I'm gonna report you.

ok jew hater like i care about getting banned i could create a million more i'ds don't worry about that keep up with the bullshit nobody cares israel will continue to kill more islamic terrorists and so will india under modi

why are you desperately after me?
I am no jew hater and I dont have to prove this to you again and again.

I'm reporting you.

you are a muslim do not hide your real identity are you ashamed of your religion?
Shut up!!

@Horus @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @Emmie

This guy has been targetting me and this is his duplicate id after his other id @dropithard got banned.
this is his confession...
ok jew hater like i care about getting banned i could create a million more i'ds don't worry about that keep up with the bullshit nobody cares israel will continue to kill more islamic terrorists and so will india under modi

exposed!!!ok terrorist everyone watch out for them Bombs Beneath her Burqa she might explode and kill all hindus and jews around her
god!!
you and your nonsense!!

I dont have a religion...and there are many on this forum who know my real identity.
You dont have to worry about the burqa!!

I am not gonna reply to ur ludicrous statements after this.

Zee news have interviewed Mahendra Reddy. Worth watching.

Yeah I saw that. The media mafia is trying intimidation tactics though. The gall of these people to approach the employers of tweeters and then also from the other side of their mouth calling for freedom of speech. It is illegal in US to approach the employers for subjects not related to job. Hope they dock NDTV and Sarah Jacob for millions of dollars. Also one more thing. Sarah Jacobs is Montek Singh Ahluwalia's daughter.

I dont even......Is this even politics related? :lol:

:rofl:
View attachment 121331

Bharat mata ne Oscar awards ka party gown pehena hua hai. Abhi wardrobe malfunction bhi kardenge yeh Secular log Bharat Mata ka.

Yeah I saw that. The media mafia is trying intimidation tactics though. The gall of these people to approach the employers of tweeters and then also from the other side of their mouth calling for freedom of speech. It is illegal in US to approach the employers for subjects not related to job. Hope they dock NDTV and Sarah Jacob for millions of dollars. Also one more thing. Sarah Jacobs is Montek Singh Ahluwalia's daughter.

Wow. Interesting bit of Information. Mony python is a xtian ? or is it the wife ?

I hope they file a case against this secular xtian journalist for criminal intimidation so that the next time she lands in the US, she goes straight to Jail.

Back
Top Bottom