What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

580a57f582be84f2ba9ba9b95e85510d.png

I watched glimpse of Raj Thakreys Interview on some news channel. He was appreciating NaMo. Is their a chance of alliance bw BJP or MNS?

thats wierd, he was just blaming him for being communal not 1 week back ...

I watched glimpse of Raj Thakreys Interview on some news channel. He was appreciating NaMo. Is their a chance of alliance bw BJP or MNS?
He is just hoping to be part of NDA. But he knows very well the BJP & SS will get back together once the elections are over!

Raj Thakrey's career is a s good as gone. All he is doing is just to keep his party in contention in at least few seats.

@arp2041

Still no involvement of NIA in Burdwan blast case. It's a disappointment that Center is not serious enough with a national security issue of this gravity. You know agencies like NSG or NIA do not need any state approval at all, just a nod from center is more than enough. Sorry to say, West Bengal BJP is playing cheap game here.

@arp2041

Still no involvement of NIA in Burdwan blast case. It's a disappointment that Center is not serious enough with a national security issue of this gravity. You know agencies like NSG or NIA do not need any state approval at all, just a nod from center is more than enough. Sorry to say, West Bengal BJP is playing cheap game here.

Nope.

(don't know all the technicalities but this is what i think) NIA don't need permission when there is a TERRORIST attack, but there was no TERRORIST attack in the case, it was just PLANNING. NIA still needs permission from state govt. but center can still INVOKE a clause but then again aren't there people who will start accusing Modi of being a dictator if that clause is INVOKED?? :D

Back
Top Bottom