What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What has nationalism got to do with "bashing" Bengalis or calling Hindi a mongrel language? Are nationalists not supposed to bash or be critical of their own people? Or are they not supposed to say Hindi is a mongrel language when it is one? Everyday one hears new definitions of nationalism nowadays. My definition is as per merriam-webster - a feeling that people have of being loyal to and proud of their country often with the belief that it is better and more important than other countries.

Now as per my definition, tell me where I am not supposed to criticize or be honest about my country?

And ayo, why will I come to pudi your mayiru?? That will only happen when you start a crusade against India because BJP govt did not provide trains to Kerala. Even then, it will be the cops who will be doing the pudiying and not me.

Also someone who speaks Tamil needs to tell me what does "kelumbu" mean.
yeah,i haven't seen your nationalism,when few Tamil members in this forum posted derogatory comments about India and North Indians in that hindi imposition thread???many times you even thanked their posts too...
are you attacking me just because i am from Kerala???..,,,i feel your beef about Kerala and malayalis...quite natural....
i only meant its not good for a federal setup....favoring some and ignoring others like Kerala,just because there are no bjp MPs from ther.
kelambu means 'go'....

yeah,i haven't seen your nationalism,when few Tamil members in this forum posted derogatory comments about India and North Indians in that hindi imposition thread???many times you even thanked their posts too...
are you attacking me just because i am from Kerala???..,,,i feel your beef about Kerala and malayalis...quite natural....
i only meant its not good for a federal setup....favoring some and ignoring others like Kerala,just because there are no bjp MPs from ther.
kelambu means 'go'....

I see what you did there.

The animosity is Probably because you are a christian. You will always be an outsider to them. Anyone wh doesn't conform to their standards, be it Hindu, vegetarian, Hindi speaking if you are not one of these, you will never be truly Indian.

You have seen that over and over again in this forum.

Sorry to say but not a totally path breaking budget. But then BJP has been in power for less than 2 months. So its understandable. Would have liked that retrospective taxation to do away with.But matter seems to be more complex than I thought.

Sorry to say but not a totally path breaking budget. But then BJP has been in power for less than 2 months. So its understandable. Would have liked that retrospective taxation to do away with.But matter seems to be more complex than I thought.

Well that was to be expected. It was well known that this budget was going to be mostly about fiscal consolidation. Modi did say there was simply not enough money to be creative and visionary with this FYs budget.

I defended the Tamilians not because my mother comes from a Tamil speaking family, but because they were the defendants there. None of them ever posted derogatory comments about India. If anyone retorted derogatorily about North Indians there, then it was mostly payback.

kelambu means 'go'..

What do you even mean that I am attacking you because you are from Kerala. All my best friends have been from Kerala. One of my favorite blogger Capt. Vadakayil is a mallu. Majority of my neighbors are mallus. My younger bro is married to a mallu. So 2 of my nieces are half-mallus. Even here I thank most posts of Nair Saab who as you can see is a mallu. Enough of this nonsense that I like or dislike someone because of the place or ethnicity they were born in.

My only "beef" is with sickulars. No matter what shape, size, color, ethnicity, or religion they come from. People who harm the Hindu characteristic/identity of India.

I do not think BJP bears any animosity towards Kerala. Are they using a carrot and stick approach towards Kerala for not voting for them, I do not know. In all likelihood, they did not. Given the reception Modi has been getting in Kerala, he has no reason to feel the need to "snub" Kerala. Just do not go on anti-India sloganeering for such small issues. All the nurses freed up from Iraq and perhaps most of the people given tickets home from Iraq may have been from Kerala. Did BJP say that let the nurses rot in Iraq because they are from Kerala?

What sense does it make to say "go....you came to pudi my mayiru?)

Well that was to be expected. It was well known that this budget was going to be mostly about fiscal consolidation. Modi did say there was simply not enough money to be creative and visionary with this FYs budget.

My guess is that UPA government with it's squandering of the economic growth by it's second terms probably left a bloodier mess than we thought.

I see what you did there.
The animosity is Probably because you are a christian. You will always be an outsider to them. Anyone wh doesn't conform to their standards, be it Hindu, vegetarian, Hindi speaking if you are not one of these, you will never be truly Indian.
You have seen that over and over again in this forum.

Were you dropped as a child and suffered brain damage? I was supporting Tamils against imposition of Hindi. I am myself a non-vegetarian. The Bengalis I bash all the time are at least nominally Hindus. So WTF are you talking about?

My guess is that UPA government with it's squandering of the economic growth by it's second terms probably left a bloodier mess than we thought.

After 2011 fiscal year it was dark time for Indian economy hence the pretty tight budget but indication is clear where it's heading.

aunty,sumne tension aagbedi..
hoda railway budget alli Karnataka , Tamilnadu ge esht train kottna?? Kerala ge eshtu kottna??nodi solpa...vond kooda kottilla bewarsi makkalu..adanna bagge nanna abhipraaya helidhru ashte...
mayiru pundunga vandhiya? endre Kannada alli 'yaake bande illige??(negative sense,colloquial usuge adu)...adanna neenu thappaagi thilkondidru anta ansute..anyway sorry for that.i apologize...

aunty,sumne tension aagbedi..
hoda railway budget alli Karnataka , Tamilnadu ge esht train kottna?? Kerala ge eshtu kottna??nodi solpa...vond kooda kottilla bewarsi makkalu..adanna bagge nanna abhipraaya helidhru ashte...
mayiru pundunga vandhiya? endre Kannada alli 'yaake bande illige??(negative sense,colloquial usuge adu)...adanna neenu thappaagi thilkondidru anta ansute..anyway sorry for that.i apologize...

Aunty ge yava tensionu hagilla. As per need basis and looking at budget constrains trains kottirutare. Next railway budget alli Kerala ge vasa trains kodbahudu. Aavage ninna abhipraaya dalli bewarsi makkalu honarable makkalu haggutara?

"Mayiru pundunga vandhiya" aaratha nannge aayithu. There is a guy suffering from Tourette's syndrome somewhere in my area who screams those words at the top of his lungs the whole day. You can hear him coming half a Km away because of his voice and for the past 20 years or so those are the only kind of sentences he utters.

Let Modi remain in power for some time. He will reduce un planned expenditure a lot and push the money for planned expenditure. He will cut subsidy and unnecessary advantages to corporate. His measures will be long term. He will make electricity very cheap and public sectors highly profit making. You will begin to realize difference within one to 2 years.

I defended the Tamilians not because my mother comes from a Tamil speaking family, but because they were the defendants there. None of them ever posted derogatory comments about India. If anyone retorted derogatorily about North Indians there, then it was mostly payback.

What do you even mean that I am attacking you because you are from Kerala. All my best friends have been from Kerala. One of my favorite blogger Capt. Vadakayil is a mallu. Majority of my neighbors are mallus. My younger bro is married to a mallu. So 2 of my nieces are half-mallus. Even here I thank most posts of Nair Saab who as you can see is a mallu. Enough of this nonsense that I like or dislike someone because of the place or ethnicity they were born in.

My only "beef" is with sickulars. No matter what shape, size, color, ethnicity, or religion they come from. People who harm the Hindu characteristic/identity of India.

I do not think BJP bears any animosity towards Kerala. Are they using a carrot and stick approach towards Kerala for not voting for them, I do not know. In all likelihood, they did not. Given the reception Modi has been getting in Kerala, he has no reason to feel the need to "snub" Kerala. Just do not go on anti-India sloganeering for such small issues. All the nurses freed up from Iraq and perhaps most of the people given tickets home from Iraq may have been from Kerala. Did BJP say that let the nurses rot in Iraq because they are from Kerala?

Are bhai Kerala ko IIT ya IIM mila uski baat kun nahin karte? It is much better to have that than couple of trains.

Let Modi remain in power for some time. He will reduce un planned expenditure a lot and push the money for planned expenditure. He will cut subsidy and unnecessary advantages to corporate. His measures will be long term. He will make electricity very cheap and public sectors highly profit making. You will begin to realize difference within one to 2 years.

Are bhai Kerala ko IIT ya IIM mila uski baat kun nahin karte? It is much better to have that than couple of trains.

:partay:

Malloom hai. Bacche ko mein samjha rahithi ke yeh koi southele ma jaisa unke state ke sath vyavahar nahi ho raha hai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom