What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

weren't you the very same guy,who called 'hindi' a 'mongrel language' and fond in bashing 'bengalis' all around this forum????

What has nationalism got to do with "bashing" Bengalis or calling Hindi a mongrel language? Are nationalists not supposed to bash or be critical of their own people? Or are they not supposed to say Hindi is a mongrel language when it is one? Everyday one hears new definitions of nationalism nowadays. My definition is as per merriam-webster - a feeling that people have of being loyal to and proud of their country often with the belief that it is better and more important than other countries.

Now as per my definition, tell me where I am not supposed to criticize or be honest about my country?

And ayo, why will I come to pudi your mayiru?? That will only happen when you start a crusade against India because BJP govt did not provide trains to Kerala. Even then, it will be the cops who will be doing the pudiying and not me.

Also someone who speaks Tamil needs to tell me what does "kelumbu" mean.

@JanjaWeed @levina @scorpionx this is very very INTERESTING........................... :D

Congress leaders submit memorandum to Lok Sabha Speaker on LoP issue - IBNLive

"Narendra Modi has said that this would be for the first time in the history of the country when parties outside the ruling coalition may have to form an alliance to formally attain the status of an opposition in Parliament."
Non-NDA parties may have to form alliance for opposition status: Modi - Yahoo News India

:rofl: :rofl:
Congress is taking Modi's advise literally & begging for LOP on the basis is of that advise. Talk about irony han...:omghaha:

@JanjaWeed @levina @scorpionx this is very very INTERESTING........................... :D

Congress leaders submit memorandum to Lok Sabha Speaker on LoP issue - IBNLive

"Narendra Modi has said that this would be for the first time in the history of the country when parties outside the ruling coalition may have to form an alliance to formally attain the status of an opposition in Parliament."
Non-NDA parties may have to form alliance for opposition status: Modi - Yahoo News India

:rofl: :rofl:
Lolzzzz

Theres a first to every thing. :D
If congress thought they were invincible then I am sure this election taught 'em one or 2 lessons. :-)

@Ayush - Can you tell me why are these Emiratis commenting on the internal issues of South Asians ? :unsure:
A PAKISTANI should be least bothered about it :coffee:

Wait....did you just call me emirati?? :pissed:
Why is it that everyone doubts my nationality??? :taz:

I am an INDIAN....a very proud one at that.
@WebMaster Pls give us Indian flag wala smiley and a bowdown smiley....pls pls pretty pls.

(Could I bug you amii? :ashamed:)

Back
Top Bottom