What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

At least I DID NOT insult the South or its languages.
If you cannot understand a decent post, I pity you.

The only point i was making was to ignore and carry on with conversation rather than inviting him again......

Just try to imagine Hu Jintao having a conversation in English. :P

Nothing would even get done.

South Indians, particularly tamils, prevent Hindi from being used as the national language. Every other state accepts Hindi, but not them.

South Indians, particularly tamils, prevent Hindi from being used as the national language. Every other state accepts Hindi, but not them.

We cannot criticize Tamils for trying to protect their identity and culture

Last edited:
The only point i was making was to ignore and carry on with conversation rather than inviting him again......
Misunderstood your post. Thanks for clarification Nair Sahab. BTW , Nairs are from Kerala, right?

Anyways - I studied in an english medium school in Mumbai. Hindi was an optional language for us back then. Fast forward, my interest in Hindi peaked when I heard actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Ashutosh Rana and other notable personalities give their discourses in Hindi. It was a marked departure from the usual , impure and slangish/colloquial Hindi you get to hear from Bollywood or Mumbai.

Especially Ashutosh Rana's Hindi was a marker point for my deep interest in learning it afresh. What a command and delivery !! Rich !!!

Back
Top Bottom