What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Very good. :tup: Chinese leaders speak in Chinese, Russian leaders speak in Russian, French leaders speak in French, etc.

It makes sense that Modi has chosen to speak in a native language. Not only is it good for national pride, it also makes it easier to avoid misunderstandings since people are naturally better at talking in their native languages.

Besides this its also a smart move.

Since he understands english when the guest speaks to the interpreter he gets 3-5 Seconds to form his thoughts / reply before the interpreter translates it to him in hindi .

never mind. please remove first quote chinese bro. thanks

Done. :tup:

I can converse without any difficulty.... 4 of them very fluently.... 1 with little difficulty....

I can speak Cantonese natively, Mandarin close to native, and my English is passable.

Though in China we consider both Cantonese and Mandarin to be dialects, not languages.

I don't think I can learn anymore, I am already at full capacity lol.

Done. :tup:

I can speak Cantonese natively, Mandarin close to native, and my English is passable.

Though in China we consider both Cantonese and Mandarin to be dialects, not languages.

I don't think I can learn anymore, I am already at full capacity lol.

Your English is pretty good ......

I can converse without any difficulty.... 4 of them very fluently.... 1 with little difficulty....

Hindi, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, English, Telugu & Bangali (limited vocabulary), Sanskrit (cannot speak need practice)

Urdu, Chinese, French, Japanese, German, Hebrew - elementary

Back
Top Bottom