What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

No seriously, do you think that the culprits first chked the CASTE of these poor girls before committing the crime? that's insane! (extremely sorry if i sound improper, but genuine query).

Do you know that dalits live in certain parts of villages?? And that they 're not allowed to mix with the other castes??
So how difficult it is to pick up a few teenagers from these areas??
And FYI some of the rapes of dalit gals don't even get reported in states like UP and Haryana,the police just refuses to take it.
Isn't it is easy to understand the psyche of such perpetrators??
Pick up a dalit girl and the chances of the rape case getting suppressed 're more.

Don't tell me you're naive enough to understand this.

No seriously, do you think that the culprits first chked the CASTE of these poor girls before committing the crime? that's insane! (extremely sorry if i sound improper, but genuine query).

I am assuming.... There are idiots in this world and we have our share of them..... It is possible that they select these since they are from a lower caste.....

Do you know that dalits live in certain parts of villages?? And that they 're not allowed to mix with the other castes??
So how difficult it is to pick up a few teenagers from these areas??
And FYI some of the rapes of dalit gals don't even get reported in states like UP and Haryana,the police just refuses to take it.
Isn't it is easy to understand the psyche of such perpetrators??
Pick up a dalit girl and the chances of the rape case getting suppressed 're more.

Don't tell me you're naive enough to understand this.

THANKS!!!

I din't thought in such details, was miffed with media highlighting the CASTE of the girls, I simply hate CASTES (including myne), at the end of the day, I am an Indian.

Ya, you are right, we are in PATHETIC state. SHAME after 67 years of Independence.

THANKS!!!

I din't thought in such details, was miffed with media highlighting the CASTE of the girls, I simply hate CASTES (including myne), at the end of the day, I am an Indian.

Ya, you are right, we are in PATHETIC state. SHAME after 67 years of Independence.

67 years and we still believe in an age old theory of caste system.
The matrimonial columns talk of brahmin and non brahmin marriages......and the color of skin.
India is in shambolic state but its improving and I am optimistic that ppl who think like you and me are growing in numbers.

Caste system will be history in next 50years.Chill!!!
:-)

67 years and we still believe in an age old theory of caste system.
The matrimonial columns talk of brahmin and non brahmin marriages......and the color of skin.
India is in shambolic state but its improving and I am optimistic that ppl who think like you and me are growing in numbers.

Caste system will be history in next 50years.Chill!!!
:-)

Oh please you're just jealous that you're not as High Caste as @Ayush & I ! :smokin:

Looks like now whole opposition could fit into this.

Jugaad.jpg

Is that kid driving the tractor? Uske paanv brake pe bhi pahunchte hain kyaa?

I dont even have to mention my caste when I say I am a "shuddh" vegetarian.
But I dont use my caste nor did my dad.

Some topics are not for kidding @Armstrong

Or is this your new campaign against me? :coffee:

Shudh Vegetarian - Big deal....so you're some kind of a Royal Goat ! :coffee:

My 'new campaign' against you ? :o:

Eik hi pal mein paraya kar diyaa ! :cray:

Shudh Vegetarian - Big deal....so you're some kind of a Royal Goat !
Armstrong said:
My 'new campaign' against you ? :o:

Armstrong said:
Eik hi pal mein paraya kar diyaa ! :cray:

So where were we??
Castes.....
Btw do you have "caste system"???
Other than the Shia- sunni divide ??

Last edited:
Thats being a loud mouth.

People got to know what work they are doing considering they were elected by the people . Last time there were complaints that the PM was to silent, now complaint that PM is loudmouth ? :lol:

Still better than being called a ROYAL HIPPO :coffee:

Oh please I'm a meat-eater which makes me a Lion ! :smokin:

After all it was I who gave Aslan tips to act more like the King of the Jungle in Narnia ! :azn:

Fat-cow ....100 kids...and now this.

All of that was said in jest ! :(

You called me a White Cockroach & an Apsoo or something so many times too ! :angry:

I didn't mind it.....such hypocrisy ! :whistle:

So where were we??
Castes.....
Btw do you have "caste system"???
Other than the Shia- sunni divide ??

No we don't have a Caste System but we do have Tribal (Biradari) Affiliations of sorts in less developed areas but I suppose so do you & most other South Asian countries !

I mean you'd find the occasional family that doesn't marry outside of Syeds or Gujjars or something similar but thankfully they're an insignificant minority !

The Sunni-Shia divide isn't present on a societal level that much but yes its there; I suppose a positive fall-out of the current Sectarianism that has gripped Muslim Countries including Pakistan is that people are now actively discouraging this Sectarian Divide & maybe in a few decades it wouldn't be there !

To a certain extent it isn't there still because there are no Sunni only or Shia only areas in Pakistan & almost everyone has a relative or two from each other's Sects & almost everyone has a couple of friends from each other's sects - So the differences at a societal level aren't that much because of the intermarriage (and they are many....you'd find countless people where if the Paternal side is Sunni than the Maternal side is Shia or vice versa) & active dislike for Sectarianism !

But yes extremist elements from both sides still exist in our society - Unfortunately !

Back
Top Bottom