What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Belated Congratulations to everyone on the Historic Mandate in General Elections. :cheers:

10373984_331810010302997_916987341248777861_n.jpg

@arp2041 @chak de INDIA @JanjaWeed @Jason bourne @levina @Indischer @HariPrasad @jbond197 @Anonymous @Star Wars @Soumitra and others...
Aaapki pyaari Meenakashi lekhi jeet gayi

Dear Shri Durga Prasad,

In the light of the recent media reports with reference to the removal of my husband’s name from the list of security protectees exempt from security checks at the airport, I would like to bring to your notice that his inclusion on that list came about at the instance of your predecessors in the S.P.G. / Delhi Police and not upon any request by either of us who were informed after the fact. It was done ostensibly to facilitate the coordination of the two separate security agencies at the airport when we traveled together.

Ever since then, it has been a source of constant embarrassment for my husband who has asked me on numerous occasions to have it removed as, in any case, he goes through the full security check and procedure from the normal channel every time he is traveling on his own.

I had verbally conveyed this to the previous Director and the A.I.G. S.P.G. in charge of my security detail on a number of occasions but no action was ever taken on it.
Since the government is now reportedly considering the removal of his name, I would like to inform you that I do not feel it will be correct for my children and me to avail of the facility of exemption of these checks while entering or exiting the airport when we are all traveling together. It is only right for us to go through the normal channel at the airport and be frisked etc. as per normal procedure at such times as you will appreciate that it makes no sense for a family traveling together to fall under different categories of exemption.

I would appreciate if you could put this into practice as soon as the government order canceling my husband’s exemption comes into force.

I would also request you to ensure that when we are entering or exiting the boarding gates there is no disturbance to other passengers and that my security detail behaves in a manner that is discreet and strictly unobtrusive.

Our Future-"Tryst With Destiny": Priyanka ji's Letter to SPG
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.

Piyush Goyal - Press Release by Shri Piyush GoyalIt has... | Facebook

Piyush Goyal and the multiple DINs.

What were you saying again mate?
you know some ppl are AAPtards . their cap makes them like magneto in x men . nothing can permeate that thick skull. they become dense. AAPtard imply that as badals are bad every party or ppl they associate with are bad. Man if kejriwal had born in previous centuries , these ppl would have said that he is prophet or something .

you know some ppl are AAPtards . their cap makes them like magneto in x men . nothing can permeate that thick skull. they become dense. AAPtard imply that as badals are bad every party or ppl they associate with are bad. Man if kejriwal had born in previous centuries , these ppl would have said that he is prophet or something .

May??? they consider him a prophet.

THANKS!!!

I din't thought in such details, was miffed with media highlighting the CASTE of the girls, I simply hate CASTES (including myne), at the end of the day, I am an Indian.

Ya, you are right, we are in PATHETIC state. SHAME after 67 years of Independence.

Again, a wrong way of looking at things. Dalits are politically strong enough to voice their grievances and seek legal protection, so it is utterly wrong to say their cases are being overlooked for being Dalits. There is lack of law and order in UP and monumental corruption which affects every section of the society.

Belated Congratulations to everyone on the Historic Mandate in General Elections. :cheers:

10373984_331810010302997_916987341248777861_n.jpg

@arp2041 @chak de INDIA @JanjaWeed @Jason bourne @levina @Indischer @HariPrasad @jbond197 @Anonymous @Star Wars @Soumitra and others...

Oye kitthe re gayi thi???
Pondi me ghum toh nahi hogayi thi?? :P
Hope you had fun.

And yeah congrats to you too!!
You've been a Modi supporter for long now.

Again, a wrong way of looking at things. Dalits are politically strong enough to voice their grievances and seek legal protection, so it is utterly wrong to say their cases are being overlooked for being Dalits. There is lack of law and order in UP and monumental corruption which affects every section of the society.

How about Haryana???
Not every dalit is fortunate enough.
IMO.

The name ...the social stigma ...makes them more unfortunate in my opinion.

There is no such thing exclusively for dalits alone. Brahmins were hounded out of TN not so long ago. I personally grew up hearing kids call the Brahmin man who used to come around to collect flowers from people's yard for puja as phool chor derisively. Every community is labeled as something or other. The only major distinguishing feature has been class. Moneyed people, whether upper caste or lower caste, are the only one who get by without discrimination.

Back
Top Bottom