What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I get that.
But we should improve security situation all over India such that any woman can go out at night without such incidents happening.
Providing security is just one of the temporary measures.
Its the attitude of ppl that should change. These men violate a girl and kill her as if the girl's life doesnt have any importance as if she's an animal....used and trashed...in this case killed.
Respect for women should be ingrained.

too many bhaiyyas... not enough Indians! :D

UP-Bihar walo key khilaf ek shabd mat bolna :angry:

THEY GAVE 104 SEATS OUT OF 120 TO NDA!!!!!!!!!

WITHOUT WHICH MODI SARKAR WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN POSSIBLE :angry:

@chak de INDIA @Roybot @jha @any other bhaiya :D

Proud of you guys, you did the greatest service for the nation by your power of VOTE!!!

Last edited:
I hear you!
Sad that still in the villages ppl dont have basic amenities available to them.

Another thing common in all these rapes was that the girls were from dalit families.

So I guess thats a strong indication of the living conditions of the dalits in our country. Value of a dalit life is not even worth a penny...is that what I should conclude from these incidents???
These are heart wrenching incidents....extremely upsetting.

Yaar STOP these nonsense of Media :hitwall: You are better than that.

It was just a co-incidence that they were Dalit, it could have happened to anyone, why pointing out this non sense?

chalo koi baat nahi .............jis desh mein shiksha mantri 12th pass ho sakta hai ...............wha par sab kuch chalta hai .

Sahi baat hai Paaji, Transport minister bhi F1 driver na ho to disqualify hona chahiye is hisab se. or Civil Aviation Minister commercial pilot to hona hi mangta hai. Railway minister kamse kam Train driver to hona hi chahiye.

Sahi baat hai Paaji, Transport minister bhi F1 driver na ho to disqualify hona chahiye is hisab se. or Civil Aviation Minister commercial pilot to hona hi mangta hai. Railway minister kamse kam Train driver to hona hi chahiye.

So which one do you prefer as your transport minister????? Narain Karthikeyan or Karun Chandok.

Yaar STOP these nonsense of Media :hitwall: You are better than that.

It was just a co-incidence that they were Dalit, it could have happened to anyone, why pointing out this non sense?

Nonsense???
You gotta be kidding me.
Its not about media....I seriously do think that in states like Haryana & UP voices of dalits 're not heard and 're curbed.
Why this reticence in accepting that those gals were dalits???

Nonsense???
You gotta be kidding me.
Its not about media....I seriously do think that in states like Haryana voices of dalits 're not heard and 're curbed.
Why this reticence in accepting that those gals were dalits???

No seriously, do you think that the culprits first chked the CASTE of these poor girls before committing the crime? that's insane! (extremely sorry if i sound improper, but genuine query).

Back
Top Bottom