What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

hhhmmmm ........arent u afraid to call a "Khalistani" ur friend ???
Thats why hate AAPtards :sick:

Aree Paaptard Ji this is not my Argument

This is What Paap Members said On Record when Kejri Declined signing bond (even w/o fees)

"It is a matter of principle and not a matter of money. If Arvind Kejriwal furnishes the bail bond, that would mean he is guilty. He had given assurance that he will appear before court anytime when called," senior AAP leader Manish Sisodia, who accompanied Kejriwal in the court, said.

Congress, BJP slam Arvind Kejriwal's action; AAP calls it principled stand | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

:lol:

Bhai sabko pata hai Kujliwal kitna bada Ch**tiya or Phaltu hai or sath me AAPtards bhi..
Inke sath baat karna matlb diwaar me sar marna :hitwall:

Aree Paaptard Ji this is not my Argument

This is What Paap Members said On Record when Kejri Declined signing bond (even w/o fees)

"It is a matter of principle and not a matter of money. If Arvind Kejriwal furnishes the bail bond, that would mean he is guilty. He had given assurance that he will appear before court anytime when called," senior AAP leader Manish Sisodia, who accompanied Kejriwal in the court, said.

Congress, BJP slam Arvind Kejriwal's action; AAP calls it principled stand | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

eeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................It said Bail bond

Bail bond and personal bond are different stuff bro .

and may god bless u some sense of how to indulge in talks with some one

some times i feel sad about closed mind of some people who are blind enough to see the logic and facts ...............and just go for a joyride by abusing anyone who talks against their point

hopefully they will gain some sense

BTW @jha ....Jaitley jeeta??

Abhi tak result aaya nahi hai kya tere gaon mein..? :lol:

Thats why hate AAPtards :sick:

Bhai sabko pata hai Kujliwal kitna bada Ch**tiya or Phaltu hai or sath me AAPtards bhi..
Inke sath baat karna matlb diwaar me sar marna :hitwall:

meanwhile did u saw ..........what is happening due to "AAPTARDS" in Punjab ????

Damage control: SAD message behind action - Hindustan Times

Punjab might be saved because of AAPTards.

If u praise BJP /NDA for doing good , Plz learn to take the blame for the bad too.

AAP is not in power anywhere , just a year old party , and 3 months old in Punjab ...........impact on Punjab is quiet visible.

I am no Modi Hater , I am hater of current condition of Punjab .

I belong to an Akali Family , having ties to top of the hiarchy ..............it hurts when people beg from us for even little things .............people in my area vote on the face of my grand father ............so its upto my family to look after well being of our people .

Abhi tak result aaya nahi hai kya tere gaon mein..? :lol:

aapke ghar toh pehle aa geya tah nah janab ?

What the difference ?Are you Mad ?? :lol: (Bhang?? Or more concentrated ? :lol: )

Advocate Vijay Aggarwal said the magistrate went by the book and passed the correct order. "You are presumed innocent till proven guilty. Asking for a bail bond doesn't mean the court treats you as a criminal or a convict. It is a procedure to ensure your presence in future. The money is mentioned so that if you don't appear it shall be forfeited. What the court did was as per procedure laid down in CrPC."

Arvind Kejriwal in jail: Lawyers say court did the right thing - The Times of India

But didn't he refused personal bond too?

Arvind Kejriwal jailed in defamation case, supporters clash with police
Earlier, Metropolitan Magistrate Gomati Manocha ordered after the AAP leader to be taken into custody after he repeatedly refused to furnish a personal bail bond of Rs 10,000 and a surety of like amount.

"Take him into custody," the magistrate ordered.

"In these circumstances as the accused has refused to furnish bail bond or even personal bond without surety, this court is constrained to take the accused into custody.

meanwhile did u saw ..........what is happening due to "AAPTARDS" in Punjab ????

Damage control: SAD message behind action - Hindustan Times

Punjab might be saved because of AAPTards.

If u praise BJP /NDA for doing good , Plz learn to take the blame for the bad too.

AAP is not in power anywhere , just a year old party , and 3 months old in Punjab ...........impact on Punjab is quiet visible.

I am no Modi Hater , I am hater of current condition of Punjab .

I belong to an Akali Family , having ties to top of the hiarchy ..............it hurts when people beg from us for even little things .............people in my area vote on the face of my grand father ............so its upto my family to look after well being of our people .

aapke ghar toh pehle aa geya tah nah janab ?

Sorry but according to me Punjab condition is far more better than other states of India and you know that very well. And you should respect that Badal Sarkar is doing wonderful job in my sense. But India is not a well developed country like West and i'll take time to develop.

And checkout this
Indian Political Corner / General Elections 2014 | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 1886 and explain please

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>E Sreedharan to play important role in shaping India&#39;s railways, says newly inducted Railway Minister Sadanand Gowda.</p>&mdash; Gangadhar S Patil (@gangadharpb) <a href=" ">May 27, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sorry but according to me Punjab condition is far more better than other states of India and you know that very well. And you should respect that Badal Sarkar is doing wonderful job in my sense. But India is not a well developed country like West and i'll take time to develop.

And checkout this
Indian Political Corner / General Elections 2014 | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 1886 and explain please

to get sand to make home , we have to pay some gundas Rs.15,000 per truck ......over the price limit set by the govt. If u complaint against these gundas Police show helplessness because these gundas are non other then men of a cabinet minister.

One cabinet is forced to resigned after the bad performance of NDA in punjab , because his name came up in ED investigation related to Drugs.

i dont know what good image of NDA is ur thinking .............here is a statement by BJP incharge of Punjab

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Punjab

here is the situation of schools in Punjab ..............

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Punjab

employees are not paid for 5 months

(these two links are from todays newspaper )

here is condition of Power in Punjab

Punjab stares at blackouts over lack of coal supply : North, News - India Today

Govt due to bad policies , has ran out of money to buy coal .......................employees without salaries .........students without books ..........hospitals without medicines

if the govt cant even pay for basic stuff .....How will they pay for development ???

Back
Top Bottom