What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

But the question was not about money ,no? :lol: (Uturn thuggery)

You paptards were saying that if we sign any bond it will be like we accepted our fault .

Areey EDIT EDIT

Senior advocate Shanti Bhushan and advocate Prashant Bhushan, who met Kejriwal in Tihar Jail in the afternoon to discuss the court’s suggestion, told a bench of justices Kailash Gambhir and Sunita Gupta that he has agreed to the proposal and has signed a bond of Rs 10,000.

Arvind Kejriwal agrees to submit personal bail bond in defamation case | The Indian Express

signed a bond .......................does not mean he payed 10,000.

I am from gurdaspur , court stuff is very common here ...............so i know what personal bond is .

just sign a bond and give a photocopy of fixed property on ur name and u r out .............this happens in low criminality cases

Senior advocate Shanti Bhushan and advocate Prashant Bhushan, who met Kejriwal in Tihar Jail in the afternoon to discuss the court’s suggestion, told a bench of justices Kailash Gambhir and Sunita Gupta that he has agreed to the proposal and has signed a bond of Rs 10,000.

Arvind Kejriwal agrees to submit personal bail bond in defamation case | The Indian Express

plz check above comment .............

here is the difference explained by a newspaper \\\

यह है पर्सनल बॉन्ड और बेल बॉन्ड का फर्क - Navbharat Times

and plz dont resort to personal attacks by calling me paptard etc.

all my things above AAP in Punjab has come true ...............where as many predictions about ur fellow BJP fans have gone wrong

signed a bond .......................does not mean he payed 10,000.

I am from gurdaspur , court stuff is very common here ...............so i know what personal bond is .

just sign a bond and give a photocopy of fixed property on ur name and u r out .............this happens in low criminality cases

plz check above comment .............
But it means that he broke his promise my friend

some times i feel sad about closed mind of some people who are blind enough to see the logic and facts ...............and just go for a joyride by abusing anyone who talks against their point

hopefully they will gain some sense

BTW @jha ....Jaitley jeeta??

nope ..............he was against paying money to get bond ................plz check the news reports of that day when he was jailed .

He wanted to let go on his undertaking (Personal bond) .......whereas the court wanted him to pay bail bond.

there are many cases in Indian courts where accused failed to pay even rs 5,000 to secure bail ...for even a small crime.

hhhmmmm ........arent u afraid to call a "Khalistani" ur friend ???

so just because raised a question about Prime minister's double standard ................do i qualify to be a Khalistani ???

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.co...l-bond-and-bail-bond/articleshow/35484313.cms

Prashant Bhushan told the HC that personal bond of Rs 10,000 has already been signed and will be filed before magistrate today itself. The Aap chief may now move out of Tihar Jail by today evening or tomorrow morning.

Arvind Kejriwal agrees to furnish personal bond of Rs 10K to get bail

Senior advocate Shanti Bhushan and advocate Prashant Bhushan, who met Kejriwal in Tihar Jail in the afternoon to discuss the court's suggestion, told a bench of justices Kailash Gambhir and Sunita Gupta that he has agreed to the proposal and has signed a bond of Rs 10,000.

Read more at:
Arvind Kejriwal changes stand, accepts Delhi High Court suggestion to furnish bond - The Economic Times

Anyways the Question was that signing a bond would mean you are guilty

Video dikhaun ? :lol:

all my things above AAP in Punjab has come true ...............where as many predictions about ur fellow BJP fans have gone wrong
[/QUOTE]

You gave 000000000000000000 seats to BJP in punjab .....Quote karun ? :lol: :lol:

here is the difference explained by a newspaper \\\

यह है पर्सनल बॉन्ड और बेल बॉन्ड का फर्क - Navbharat Times

and plz dont resort to personal attacks by calling me paptard etc.

Dear AAPtard,

Even in session court, judge only asked to provide personal bond. Your retarded GOD Kejriwal refused to sign personal bond in Session court and insisted that he should be let off " on his words " only. He wanted to create a drama over a non issue and High court has put him in his place.

Only dedicated AAPtard believe that GOD Kejriwal was driven by alturism when he refused to sign personal bond.

Last edited:
Prashant Bhushan told the HC that personal bond of Rs 10,000 has already been signed and will be filed before magistrate today itself. The Aap chief may now move out of Tihar Jail by today evening or tomorrow morning.

Arvind Kejriwal agrees to furnish personal bond of Rs 10K to get bail

Senior advocate Shanti Bhushan and advocate Prashant Bhushan, who met Kejriwal in Tihar Jail in the afternoon to discuss the court's suggestion, told a bench of justices Kailash Gambhir and Sunita Gupta that he has agreed to the proposal and has signed a bond of Rs 10,000.

Read more at:
Arvind Kejriwal changes stand, accepts Delhi High Court suggestion to furnish bond - The Economic Times

Anyways the Question was that signing a bond would mean you are guilty

Video dikhaun ? :lol:

You gave 000000000000000000 seats to BJP in punjab .....Quote karun ? :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I have signed a personal bond in a case .................I didnt pay anything in court ................here u were wrong .....plz admit and rectify ur mistake .

second , signing a personal bond is admission of guilt ??? ......are u sure .???? damm I need to check with my lawyer .

Dear AAPtard,

Even in session court, judge only asked to provide personal bond. Your retarded GOD Kejriwal refused to sign personal bond in Session court and insisted that he should be let off " on his words " only. He wanted to create a drama over a non issue and High court has put him in his place.

Only dedicated AAPtard believe that GOD Kejriwal was driven by alturism when he refused to sign bail bond.

get well soon ..

You gave 000000000000000000 seats to BJP in punjab .....Quote karun ? :lol: :lol:

I have signed a personal bond in a case .................I didnt pay anything in court ................here u were wrong .....plz admit and rectify ur mistake .

second , signing a personal bond is admission of guilt ??? ......are u sure .???? damm I need to check with my lawyer .

Aree Paaptard Ji this is not my Argument

This is What Paap Members said On Record when Kejri Declined signing bond (even w/o fees)

"It is a matter of principle and not a matter of money. If Arvind Kejriwal furnishes the bail bond, that would mean he is guilty. He had given assurance that he will appear before court anytime when called," senior AAP leader Manish Sisodia, who accompanied Kejriwal in the court, said.

Congress, BJP slam Arvind Kejriwal's action; AAP calls it principled stand | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom