What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BopjJTcIcAAFxPV.jpg

do you want to know how they kill chicken ? :tongue:

In our area ,they just cut it neck.But for beef they hammered poor animals head.

Not accurate. He was FORCED to open the economy. Any other ex-governor of RBI in his place would have done the same. Even in doing that, he was slow and inefficient, despite the support of PVN.

Whether he forced to do or not .His successors also followed his path including NDA.And PM Rao handpicked Singh for this tedious job.And it was a good proof of his efficency.

I think this is just an EXCUSE & FACE SAVER which we Indians have been taught by Media, I don't buy that argument that he wasn't able to work b'coz of Sonia. I ask him, what stopped him to see eye to eye to Sonia & say that I am the PM of this country & I will take the decision, if I can't than here is my RESIGNATION & you can install any other STOOGE you want. BUT DID HE DO THE SAME? IN REAL LIFE, EXCUSES DON'T WORK, ULTIMATELY WHO LOST? IT WAS INDIANS & INDIA, nor MMS, nor Sonia, we have lost many crucial years during this time.

& please don't give CREDIT of 1991 revival of economy to MMS, it was basically the Political will of PVN who asked MMS to implement the blueprint provided by IMF & WB. Without the political support of PVN, he could have NEVER done that.

Like any others he was addicted to power.I already said he was not a good for PM.You are right it was PM Rao political will.But all this job was done by Singh.Infact PM Rao handpicked him for that.He didnt IMF blue print directly .But he added his own contributions.
And main proof for that is is successors only followed that path.

Last edited:
@arp2041 @Roybot @levina something interesting to note- the BMW PM Modi is driving around in now is NOT the 7 series MMS had. The 7 Series Security Modi has is the new 2014 face-lifted version, the MMS & series was from 2012. Good that the SPG are giving Modi the best possible security.

@arp2041 @Roybot @levina something interesting to note- the BMW PM Modi is driving around in now is NOT the 7 series MMS had. The 7 Series Security Modi has is the new 2014 face-lifted version, the MMS & series was from 2012. Good that the SPG are giving Modi the best possible security.

Such a keen eye Abi, how could you tell?

A little birdie told me that these cars are changed quiet often , PM does not use the same car he uses different cars every time ...

I am not a fan of this idol worship. Gandhi was just a man and a pretty flawed one at that.
Don't think its idol worship. Its paying respect. Some thing like that is also done when some one dies in a Hindu Family.

Such a keen eye Abi, how could you tell?
The 2013/14 facelift is very subtle compared to the 2010 model but the key differentiator is headlights:

BMW of MMS:

manmohancar.jpg

2012 7 Series:

bmw-7series-2012-front-action.jpg

For Modi:

tumblr_n68q35lmrb1skudfuo1_500.png

10415653_658097780911453_6192058291602224597_n.jpg

2013/14 7 Series:

P90100129.jpg

Full-LED headlights^^

The differences are also in the grill.
A little birdie told me that these cars are changed quiet often , PM does not use the same car he uses different cars every time

Of course the SPG have around 10 7 Series Securities ranging from the E38 of Vajpyee, E65 MMS had before the F01 came in 2011/12 and now the F02 for Modi but I feel the E38s are now got rid of. The SPG rotate the PM between the 2 latest & series he has (this morning on arriving at the PMO Modi was in the 7 series ending in 1111, arriving at MMS's house in the afternoon he was in the 7 series ending 3333). In the Cavalcade you will have 1111 and 3333 and Modi will be switching between the 2 so it is harder for attackers to know which one he is in.

Additionally on Modi's new 2014 7 Series there is a dash-mounted LED emergency lights:

F201-LF201-L-main.jpg

Last edited:
VP Hamid Ansari arrived at the swearing in ceremony yesterday in a white BMW.

If a person is not flawed he would be god. You may disagree with him on many counts but he is the Father of the Nation and should be respected.

After all his own methods united India .All Indians destroyed their diversified cultural barrier because of these man.

Back
Top Bottom