What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

eeeerrrr...........HRD minister means education minister not cricket minister .......
it not about Education its about Commitment and hard work and talent Eg are many william Shakespeare,steve jobs 'bill gates,Henry ford, Winston Churchill,Abraham Lincoln Best [President of Usa Till Now] And Most Famous of All Albert Einstein

Education does not equal wisdom or intelligence necessarily

But it certainly help. Things that you normally would have to learn through experience can be crammed through lectures and books. It would give you first hand knowledge of the system. Although it comes down to how that knowledge is used, which is affected not only by wisdom/intelligence but factors like majority. All the wisdom/knowledge/intelligence of MMS was drowned out by vote-bank of Mamta!

you can ban it in karnataka..i don't care...but complete banning in india is not possible...its a state subject..even the central government can't force the state to do that...we don't worship cows in kerala like you peoples or consider it as a sacred animal...cow means beef for us..

I started to avoid beef about 2 years ago.

it not about Education its about Commitment and hard work and talent Eg are many william Shakespeare,steve jobs 'bill gates,Henry ford, Winston Churchill,Abraham Lincoln Best [President of Usa Till Now] And Most Famous of All Albert Einstein

Dont criticise Dr. Manmohan Singh.He couldnt do nothing because of that Italian lady in 10 Janpat and her son.Remember the success story of Indian economy is a brain child of Manmohan Singh.He may not be a strong PM .But like Arun Jaitley said when it comes to finance and economy no one can even challenge Manmohan Singh.Others ministers and officials just follow his path till now after 1991.

All analysis and improvement Ideas comes from bureaucrates. Its leader's understanding about those things as right or wrong and thus decision making are what matters most.
Smriti Irani can be anything but a dumb. She may not be very educated but certainly among most intelligent and smart leaders in India. She can hold any ministry IMO as she is intelligent, bold and straight forward.

Dont criticise Dr. Manmohan Singh.He couldnt do nothing because of that Italian lady in 10 Janpat and her son.Remember the success story of Indian economy is a brain child of Manmohan Singh.He may not be a strong PM .But like Arun Jaitley said when it comes to finance and economy no one can even challenge Manmohan Singh.Others ministers and officials just follow his path till now after 1991.
People never criticise his ideas but rather his decision making capability. He could have run his govt better on his own if he would not have listen Sonia mata. But all in vain as he rather choose to be a puppet.

Not accurate. He was FORCED to open the economy. Any other ex-governor of RBI in his place would have done the same. Even in doing that, he was slow and inefficient, despite the support of PVN.

it is good to cut down on meat consumption

More fish, less red meat.

But I like Fried Chicken.But I dont like beef not anymore.The way the killing these poor animals .That disgusting.The fact is my family completely agree with me about that.

I think this is just an EXCUSE & FACE SAVER which we Indians have been taught by Media, I don't buy that argument that he wasn't able to work b'coz of Sonia. I ask him, what stopped him to see eye to eye to Sonia & say that I am the PM of this country & I will take the decision, if I can't than here is my RESIGNATION & you can install any other STOOGE you want. BUT DID HE DO THE SAME? IN REAL LIFE, EXCUSES DON'T WORK, ULTIMATELY WHO LOST? IT WAS INDIANS & INDIA, nor MMS, nor Sonia, we have lost many crucial years during this time.

& please don't give CREDIT of 1991 revival of economy to MMS, it was basically the Political will of PVN who asked MMS to implement the blueprint provided by IMF & WB. Without the political support of PVN, he could have NEVER done that.

10325696_859501310772905_1121136130524279449_n.jpg

Kuch bhi krlo smriti ji but ye KSBKBT kabhi aapka picha nhi chhodne waali :omghaha: chahe PM bhi kyun na ban jaao :D

I Agree with you mate with some ascent But he is Responsible in Colgate As he was Responsible for that ministry.
But In Greater Perception in Common words "Bura karnei walei sei Bura Sahnei wala Zayda Responsible Hohta ha"

But I like Fried Chicken.But I dont like beef not anymore.The way the killing these poor animals .That disgusting.The fact is my family completely agree with me about that.

do you want to know how they kill chicken ? :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom