What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sports needs a clean up... & it was one of Modi's top priority! Who better than the master trouble shooter?

BAD, BAD, BAD decision............His Bald head should ONLY be used to DECIMATE Congress everywhere across India. I hope this news turns out to be false.

BAD, BAD, BAD decision............His Bald head should ONLY be used to DECIMATE Congress everywhere across India. I hope this news turns out to be false.
aray fikar mat kar. yeh toh uska bayen haath ka khel hai. baite baite subko fit kar dega! he won't be wasting much time on this. Jo aadmi sirf teen mahine mai UP ka sara political chemestry ka dajjiya udaya usko ek BCCI ka chemistry badalne mai kitna waqt lagega? :azn:

I say Amit Shah for BJP President. He will solely concentrate on strengthening Party & will not influence Govt.

Duo of Amit Shah (as BJP Pres.) & Narendra Modi (as head of Govt.) will ensure that Congress gets DECIMATED from every nook & corner of the country.

Congress will be HISTORY!!!

I say Amit Shah for BJP President. He will solely concentrate on strengthening Party & will not influence Govt.

Duo of Amit Shah (as BJP Pres.) & Narendra Modi (as head of Govt.) will ensure that Congress gets DECIMATED from every nook & corner of the country.

Well it's on Rss what role they want to give him.

Post of President brings a lot of media attention ( useless i must say). Its better to have someone else officially as President and give Amit Shah free hand.

IT won't happen since then BJP president and PM both will be from Gujrat.

Muslims are not minorities, Parsis are: Najma Heptullah - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: Minority affairs minister Najma Heptullah on Tuesday said Muslims were not minorities by any stretch of the imagination and instead Parsis with their dwindling population qualified for the tag.

On her first day in office, Heptullah appeared determined to reorient the ministry by playing down its role in welfare of Muslims and dismissing the policies espoused by the UPA government.

"Muslims are not minorities. Parsis are. We have to see how we can help them so that their numbers don't diminish," she told reporters when asked how her government proposed to take Muslim welfare forward.

With more questions about the community being lobbed at her, Heptullah snapped back, "This is not the ministry for Muslim affairs, this is the ministry for minority affairs."

The remarks from the experienced politician, who is the grand-niece of freedom fighter Abul Kalam Azad and has played the major part of her political innings in Congress, appeared in line with BJP's point of view. There was speculation in the run-up to government formation that Prime Minister Narendra Modi may disband the minority affairs ministry or merge it with a bigger ministry like social justice, a reason why the appointment of a minister came as a surprise.

However, a change of approach may be in store. Given that most of the ministry's policies are specifically targeted at Muslims, Heptullah steered clear of giving her views on the policies or what she planned to do. "Till I get guidance from the PM, I will not draw a roadmap for my ministry," she said.

"Muslims are not minorities. Parsis are. We have to see how we can help them so that their numbers don't diminish. This is not the ministry for Muslim affairs, this is the ministry for minority affairs." - Nazma Heptullah on repeatedly being asked what her government proposed to do to take Muslim welfare ahead.

Nonsense.

Is non killing of cow is same way related to religion as killing of Kafirs is a religious duty. Our religion says that we should practice Truth, nonviolence, Celibacy, looking god in every creature etc. Do you advocate that we should do opposite to that to Just show that that we are detached with religion. Isn't it the duty of Minority to respect the culture and filling of Majority where they live with all right, freedom and security? What about the filling of insecurity which Majority fills from Minority? I hope that you will offer some solution to that also.

Ban cow slaughter. It will automatically eliminate beef export.

*feeling *feels.. Kyun agrezi ki ma-behan kar rahe ho ?

I am not defence attorney of AK .................I just corrected u .....................no money is payed in Personal bond .............I stick to my stand

ok theek hai .

Btw fun apart mate ............do u now believe me that People of Punjab dont view NDA positively ???

the hate for NDA got better of wave

I am Not against AAP (Punjab) but I have wated my time for AK and this guy is nuts....!! Lets puts things into perspective shall we..

BopRZBuIQAEW47U.jpg:large

Have heard some rumors that Amit Shah is learning Tamil and Bengali to understand local workers. Dont know how much truth is in this.

wow... if he manages to do a UP in WB & TN.. then this man deserves a Nobel & Bharat Ratna both! :lol:

Tamil Nadu would be very tough job, but I would be happy to see any other national party making inroads in Tamil Nadu. Bengal may be tough too but young generation Bengalis are extremely less fantasized with communism.

Back
Top Bottom