What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

No just a speculation 4 key post are always held by native party leaders

No just a speculation 4 key post are always held by native party leaders

Not Defence minister , but as Minister of State for Defence .

Jitendra Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (like this guy under congress )

The win increases the chances of Gen Singh getting a place in Team NaMo, possibly as junior defence minister. "I thank the people of Ghaziabad for supporting the agenda of BJP," said the general.
Election results 2014: 1999 rerun for BJP in NCR - The Economic Times

Last edited:
1901155_777742878913467_3234094843377063024_n.jpg

Bechara Nitish . Now BJP will rule Bihar. btw i think he was better as bihar CM. his PM ambitions and sickular politics brought him to this level . Now SICKULAR free BHARAT.

Yep. I actually thought Nitish was a good administrator in Bihar.

Too bad he has to go out like this. If he had not over played his hand, Bihar would have benefited. Now Biharis have to gamble whether the next CM is good or not.

Million times better than Lalu and his cronies anyway.

BJP won 2 states in the Jammu region and another in Ladakh for a total of 3 seats in Jammu and Kashmir.

Yep. I actually thought Nitish was a good administrator in Bihar.

Too bad he has to go out like this. If he had not over played his hand, Bihar would have benefited. Now Biharis have to gamble whether the next CM is good or not.

Million times better than Lalu and his cronies anyway.

Nitish wasn't actually a good administrator; he was just better than Lalu. Anyone can be better than Lalu. Nitish got cocky because he was praised for his "development work" in Bihar and started to harbor Prime Ministerial ambitions. Serves him right.

Back
Top Bottom