What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BJP won 2 states in the Jammu region and another in Ladakh for a total of 3 seats in Jammu and Kashmir.

Nitish wasn't actually a good administrator; he was just better than Lalu. Anyone can be better than Lalu. Nitish got cocky because he was praised for his "development work" in Bihar and started to harbor Prime Ministerial ambitions. Serves him right.

In another note, Chandrababu Naidu has won. I don't know if it is good or bad.

Yep. I actually thought Nitish was a good administrator in Bihar.

Too bad he has to go out like this. If he had not over played his hand, Bihar would have benefited. Now Biharis have to gamble whether the next CM is good or not.

Million times better than Lalu and his cronies anyway.

He was a very good administrator but his personal ambition destroyed him...

Yep. I actually thought Nitish was a good administrator in Bihar.

Too bad he has to go out like this. If he had not over played his hand, Bihar would have benefited. Now Biharis have to gamble whether the next CM is good or not.

Million times better than Lalu and his cronies anyway.
But you have to admit one thing , those who have went against Modi are getting decimated. This Man is unique.

NSG commandos sanitize BJP HQ in Delhi, damn these guys look total badasses now :smokin:

BnzzTRfIQAA6QNU.jpg

Bnzz7YFIEAEMtEY.jpg

Bnzz5YKIYAAM1Pa.jpg

But you have to admit one thing , those who have went against Modi are getting decimated. This Man is unique.

Yep.

But I don't appreciate the fact that BS Yeduyarappa has won in Karnataka.

The guy has too much corruption surrounding him.

@ExtraOdinary How is the mood in Chennai? Any reason why DMK got steam rolled?

Yep.

But I don't appreciate the fact that BS Yeduyarappa has won in Karnataka.

The guy has too much corruption surrounding him.

@ExtraOdinary How is the mood in Chennai? Any reason why DMK got steam rolled?
People just love her :cheers:. I guess everyone was against that goggled old potato from DMK because of the massive massive corruption his cronies did in the 2G scam. But people don't seem to be annoyed with BJP's victory either, infact quite a few people who voted for Amma were actually happy about BJP getting absolute majority.

People just love her :cheers:. I guess everyone was against that goggled old potato from DMK because of the massive massive corruption his cronies did in the 2G scam. But people don't seem to be annoyed with BJP's victory either, infact quite a few people who voted for Amma were actually happy about BJP getting absolute majority.

How is she as a CM? I know that she engages in giving out freebies, but overall, do you think she is a bad or a good administrator.

How is she as a CM? I know that she engages in giving out freebies, but overall, do you think she is a bad or a good administrator.
She is damn good from what I have heard and seen, engages in freebies and very autocratic but also delivers growth. TN has a very efficient bureaucracy and living standards are definitely better than other states :what:, I don't know how she does that

She is damn good from what I have heard and seen, engages in freebies and very autocratic but also delivers growth. TN has a very efficient bureaucracy and living standards are definitely better than other states :what:, I don't know how she does that

But like a lot of other states, the rural denizens are very poor. So the challenge is to make sure the growth reaches the interiors.

Nitish has resigned but not recommended disolution of the assembly. Does this mean BJP can try to form the govt in Bihar?

Narendra Modi in Delhi, Sushil Modi in Patna

Nitish has resigned but not recommended disolution of the assembly. Does this mean BJP can try to form the govt in Bihar?

Narendra Modi in Delhi, Sushil Modi in Patna
I think this is a face saving measure by Nitish... Sushil had told that he was in contact with many MLAs from JDU.

Maybe, it was those MLA which forced him to resign or see en masse exodus of its MLAs to BJP.

Back
Top Bottom