What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

3 saal sal is din ka inthazar hai ..ab bas ek raat hi baaki hai
Bhai mein to 10 saal se kar rha hun, still remember that day when pramod mahajan was walking on his treadmill sounding confident and all. I hope that doesnt get repeated

Bhai mein to 10 saal se kar rha hun, still remember that day when pramod mahajan was walking on his treadmill sounding confident and all. I hope that doesnt get repeated

Very Different Scenario's back then , back in 2004 Congress was also fully confident that they will win before results were out .
Now look at them ...

Very Different Scenario's back then , back in 2004 Congress was also fully confident that they will win before results were out .
Now look at them ...

Congress leaders are conceding defeat, Pitching Mamta for PM, changing Banners (no Owl Gandhi & Italian Madam in background) etc makes me believe that Congress is going to be decimated. However, I ain't confident about # of seats BJP is going to win in UP 'cause of Secular Voters & I expect BJP to win less seats in Haryana & Bihar (16 to 18). Though I would love to be proven wrong. :(

Congress leaders are conceding defeat, Pitching Mamta for PM, changing Banners (no Owl Gandhi & Italian Madam in background) etc makes me believe that Congress is going to be decimated. However, I ain't confident about # of seats BJP is going to win in UP 'cause of Secular Voters & I expect BJP to win less seats in Haryana & Bihar (16 to 18). Though I would love to be proven wrong. :(

Hindu votes are united this time and not divided .So with 80% of the population being Hindus even if 50-60% of them come out and vote it will be a HUge number as compared to Minorities even if they vote 100%

Jaise Kejri dilli se bhag gaya, Chiddu Shivaganga se, aur Manish Tiwari Ludhiana se... aise hi unka bakht log bhi maidan chorke bhag gaye! :lol:

Hamare apne mashroofiyaat rehte hai so subah sham PDF pe nahi bhait paate. So cheer yourself ki aap ko challenge karne waala nahi hai warna bahot mehnat karwate... :cheers:

No , Congress is not pitching for Mamta.Only that individual minority affairs Katwa minister of Congress is pitching in for Mamta so that they together can accommodate illigal BDeshi muslims and thereby raise his community's numbers which will help him in ulterior motive of Islamising India too and threatening her internal security.

Back
Top Bottom