What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: abey yaar kal final nos. a jayenge..........sab Arnab kyo ban rhey ho???? :hitwall: :hitwall::hitwall:

Bhai mein to 10 saal se kar rha hun, still remember that day when pramod mahajan was walking on his treadmill sounding confident and all. I hope that doesnt get repeated

I was satisfied with UPA-1 performance, infact excited about Nuke deal & loved the way when MMS dumped Left.

But I think since 2010, UPA-2 LOST IT - series of corruption, no decision, weak PM, etc.

Now can't imagine a UPA-3 EVER.

Hamare apne mashroofiyaat rehte hai so subah sham PDF pe nahi bhait paate. So cheer yourself ki aap ko challenge karne waala nahi hai warna bahot mehnat karwate... :cheers:

Bhai how r u? Hope you will be online tomorrow!! :D

Will you stop crying ? If you keep crying like this on every thread then they will ban this one also.

have u gone out of u r mind I m not crying I don't give a dam shit whether they ban me or honor me dis pdf is not da only social platform I want to know only the reason for why it's showing me duplicate ID and I m very much capable of doing it myself, I jus asked pal for help b coz I was very much old to dis thread and no one has asked for an answer from u.

Plz don't ruin a day of mine like tomorrow by dis kind of courting .

Finally the day has arrived. May God bless India with a stable Government in the form of BJP which takes India to new height.

Ghar Ghar se yeahi pukar abki baar Modi Sarkar.

have u gone out of u r mind I m not crying I don't give a dam shit whether they ban me or honor me dis pdf is not da only social platform I want to know only the reason for why it's showing me duplicate ID and I m very much capable of doing it myself, I jus asked pal for help b coz I was very much old to dis thread and no one has asked for an answer from u.

Plz don't ruin a day of mine like tomorrow by dis kind of courting .

Okay kid stop crying now.

Finally the day has arrived. May God bless India with a stable Government in the form of BJP which takes India to new height.

Ghar Ghar se yeahi pukar abki baar Modi Sarkar.
nahh.... congress is way better......
I want to see secular mamta as PM..... all secular forces must join hand to form govt. and keep communal modi at bay......::yay::yay:

nahh.... congress is way better......
I want to see secular mamta as PM..... all secular forces must join hand to form govt. and keep communal modi at bay......::yay::yay:

Last time I heard that Dig Vijay Singh is also having a ID in this forum. I got hold of him now :P

Last time I heard that Dig Vijay Singh is also having a ID in this forum. I got hold of him now :P
hehehe.....
have u heard this one......
" ab congress ke acche din aane wale hai.....Digvijay singh bhabhi lane wale hai..." ...lol...:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom