What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

49788564.jpg

I was referring to his son only. Salman Khurshid, Nandan Nelekani (Infosys guy), Shinde and many other prominent leaders losing (some Ajit Jogi or Singh).

How many seats do you think BJP is going to win in Bihar?

If his son wins, its good for NDA. I however want both of them to loose.

BJP+ - 20-26 in Bihar..

I hope not... Why take him for just one seat. These Baap-beta of Kashmir need to learn few lessons. Next five years should be used to make Abdullahs irrelevant in Kashmir.
Both father & son are the same. They like to live it up & flirt with the party in power. Just a bunch of cheapskates!

Arun Jaitley losing according to exit polls :o:
cc @jha .....................lol

ABP news saying Jaitley will lose .................and Mr. Jha was many fun of me when i said Jaitley made a mistake by coming to punjab during anger against NDA

cc @jha .....................lol

ABP news saying Jaitley will lose .................and Mr. Jha was many fun of me when i said Jaitley made a mistake by coming to punjab during anger against NDA

what are the issues in Punjab? The most pressing issues?

And why the anger against NDA :3

pretty much this.

Indian exit polls are notoriously inaccurate.

what are the issues in Punjab? The most pressing issues?

And why the anger against NDA :3

pretty much this.

Indian exit polls are notoriously inaccurate.

if Modi wants Congress mukt bharat ...............Punjabis are looking for NDA free Punjab .....xD

What is the reason though? :-)

Ab ek reason ho toh batau

NDA ministers selling drugs

One BJP minister is found guilty of bogus voting ....................and just few days ago he beated the hell out of lawyers who complained against him .................at the court amritsar ....high security area..............i short uncontrollable gunda gardi.

whole police stations are brought under "Halka Incharges" .....practically made Police as Akali members.

People are not getting salaries for many months and contrators are going to court to get money released from the govt..............thats the conditioin of economy ...............

but still NDA ministers spent 3 crores on their chilling in GOA ..............

Badal sahib mahan hai.
people here waited till 12-1 PM to see which side AIR is flowing (AAP or Congress) just to stop an Akali/BJP MP in parliament .

could u believe People were voting Congress because they didnt want a

Back
Top Bottom