What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I am loving the optimism, and the poll outlook, But the main thing people will have to remember that the change Modi is planning to bring will not come overnight. It will at least take a year or two for him to clear the major mess the UPA has created in this country. So while optimism is nice, we must also not get too excited that everything will change overnight. This is just one step in the right direction.

ye lo.. all that big talks about Modi not finding any allies. Come May 16th there will be a beeline.. next one to crossover will be NC. Intention was quite clear just before the last phase :omghaha:

I hope not... Why take him for just one seat. These Baap-beta of Kashmir need to learn few lessons. Next five years should be used to make Abdullahs irrelevant in Kashmir.

India's most famous leader's family lives such a simple life. Brother runs a small shop, mother travels by auto, sister lives an ordinary middle class life. But unlike that dumb Kejru, Modi never used such things for his advantage. Kejriwal's whole family lives an upper class life yet he claims himself to be a poor"AAM ADMI".

Narendra Modi’s sister Vasantiben | DeshGujarat

Hats off to Namo!! He deserves to be at top!!

E Sreedharan as Railway minister is i hate to say it impossible due to political compulsions. Most probably that will be given to Paswan. :lol:

Paswan pahle jeet to jaiye... Both his and his sons seats are looking like a tight contest. I hope both of them loose. :)

No Bengali - behari in railways
They have ruined railways.

:guns::guns:

Paswan pahle jeet to jaiye... Both his and his sons seats are looking like a tight contest. I hope both of them loose. :)

Was watching Seat by seat Exit Poll Projections and as per it, Paswan is winning, Rabdi Devi and her daughter loosing. :o:

I'm big time confused by these Polls and have serious doubts about them. 16th May throw some surprises about seats in UP & Bihar. :p:

Was watching Seat by seat Exit Poll Projections and as per it, Paswan is winning, Rabdi Devi and her daughter loosing. :o:

I'm big time confused by these Polls and have serious doubts about them. 16th May throw some surprises about seats in UP & Bihar. :p:

He might win but am not that sure as of now. His son however has more chance of loosing.

Rabri has not lost the election. Its a neck-neck contest.

I am loving the optimism, and the poll outlook, But the main thing people will have to remember that the change Modi is planning to bring will not come overnight. It will at least take a year or two for him to clear the major mess the UPA has created in this country. So while optimism is nice, we must also not get too excited that everything will change overnight. This is just one step in the right direction.
I am happy u said 1-2 yrs. Tough the govt is of 5 yrs. So lets see till the end of this govt tenure.

He might win but am not that sure as of now. His son however has more chance of loosing.

Rabri has not lost the election. Its a neck-neck contest.

I was referring to his son only. Salman Khurshid, Nandan Nelekani (Infosys guy), Shinde and many other prominent leaders losing (some Ajit Jogi or Singh).

How many seats do you think BJP is going to win in Bihar?

Then a professional should be given the job. Or, Modi can keep it and appoint advisors. Any politician will favor his/her state.
@jha sir I heard from my sources that tactical voting has been done in many parts of bihar by lalu favor even Exit poll's are projecting 26-28 what will you give to the Bjp

Back
Top Bottom