What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Its a disappointment that an country who portray itself as secular biggest democracy in the world electing Prime minister whose hand is full of blood of innocent Muslim victim of communal violence.

BnhzKWQCUAAXpEP.jpg

:lol:
He is back with a new handle. His account got suspended yesterday after he tweeted to Kiron Kher "Anupam Kher ko maar daalenge" :crazy:

(Oh well I think his new account has been suspended too :lol:)

Screenshot

122332.png

Last edited:
Its a disappointment that an country who portray itself as secular biggest democracy in the world electing Prime minister whose hand is full of blood of innocent Muslim victim of communal violence.
And who are you to judge him so???

Apex court of India has given clean chit to him and you are questioning a man under whose leadership there hasn't been a single riot in past 12-13 years.. You better ask question on Mullayam and Akhilesh under whose nose there has been more than 150 riots in UP in a single year.. You better ask Congies under whose nose Assam got rioted.. More than a decade of peace and yet you question this man??

May be you have some different spectacles which I lack to see Narendra Modi having his hands bathed in 2002 riots!!!!

And while you raise concerns over Muslim deaths in 2002 riots, need to express the same for Godhra train Victims as well as those hindu's who lost their life in same chaos....

Pretty much biased huh....

He is going to be elected by people so its internal matter of India and Indians.

So did you vote against him? :whistle:

Who is he ?
Remember the pepper spray MP. Same guy.

He is an MP from Andhra from Congress. He is not associated with Congress after the bifurcation of AP. He is also a major holder in Lanco!

NDA + Jaylalitha + BJD + YSRC .....cnfrm support.. I always said modi will form govt with 360 seats ;)
BJP may not need them in LS but RS actually as NDA has Just 62 seats in RS so to reach halfway mark, Modi will need them. RS elections are going to be held in 2016 though.

Cry me a river.....pole vaulters will be shot down.

LOL yes.

I asked my friends whom did they vote for. They said Modi.
They asked me whom I voted for. I said Rahul Sinha( BJP candidate). They were like " who the hell is he?" :lol:

You are from Kolkata mate ?

Back
Top Bottom