What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Many are saying anything related to modi and his corporate connections will jump highly , anything Gujju ambani TATA adani LOL
Damadji fooked DLF and Manmohan fooked BHEL.

BHEL will recover but got no hope for DLF :disagree:

I wasn't expecting the last rally but then SENSEX has been more of a satta market these days.

Damadji fooked DLF and Manmohan fooked BHEL.

BHEL will recover but got no hope for DLF :disagree:

I wasn't expecting the last rally but then SENSEX has been more of a satta market these days.

Sensex is completely based on emotions and perceptions :|

Instead of fundamentals it has been acting like a teen girl :D

Always does what is the fundamental that this man is that and this is that ?
Reliance shares went down when kejri attacked it continously,what is fundamental in that?

Indian economy is fundamentally not that bad,thoda push needed with some labor reforms,markets will boomboom :|

Reliance shares went down when kejri attacked it continously,what is fundamental in that?

Indian economy is fundamentally not that bad,thoda push needed with some labor reforms,markets will boomboom :|
Is you look at the numbers there shouldn't be any rallies,specially a 600 point.

Just waiting for the SA vs Samoa match to finish...so that I can withdraw my money :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Is you look at the numbers there shouldn't be any rallies,specially a 600 point.

Just waiting for the SA vs Samoa match to finish...so that I can withdraw my money :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Arre bhai ,these are sentiment rallies ,markets was anticipating it,wait for 16 may ,if results are in favor it will cross 1k+ in a day

Arre bhai ,these are sentiment rallies ,markets was anticipating it,wait for 16 may ,if results are in favor it will cross 1k+ in a day
1K :woot:

evadeve2.jpg

its the opposite with 0 manufacturing,,,the whole economy is driven by services and consumption

its the opposite with 0 manufacturing,,,the whole economy is driven by services and consumption

That can be done,I'am talking about legislature and laws :|

Labor reform,Good Land laws and 1 window clearance thats the trio required :|

Back
Top Bottom