What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

too many reasons & instances to do so. I can list 'em down if you like!

na,,,ec is pretty unbiased.
we have actually no idea whats happening on ground,all the parties play dirty tricks during elections

He Might be like Arundhati Roy, supporting the ideology. It doesnt mean he abetted the Maoists in their killing mission.

Then he should do it openly,,,the problem is these guys have made JNU the hotbed of maoist supporters and its a known fact here in delhi.

Everyone knows about it

He Might be like Arundhati Roy, supporting the ideology. It doesnt mean he abetted the Maoists in their killing mission.

He is their courier i.e middleman.HE is very much involved and also Professor who is recruting and brainwashing his students.
Should be shot at sight.

na,,,ec is pretty unbiased.
we have actually no idea whats happening on ground,all the parties play dirty tricks during elections
Not disputing that at all. But why using different yardsticks when dealing with similar kinda crime? or worst even.. a lesser offence is treated with maximum force while a more grievous one is handled with kid glove?

Not disputing that at all. But why using different yardsticks when dealing with similar kinda crime? or worst even.. a lesser offence is treated with maximum force while a more grievous one is handled with kid glove?
i don't think anything like that happened.
amit shah was let off after just an apology,,,,congress mp who said he will chop modi was arrested immediately.

it has been pretty balanced

i don't think anything like that happened.
amit shah was let off after just an apology,,,,congress mp who said he will chop modi was arrested immediately.

it has been pretty balanced
There was no case against Amit Shah at all. It was a case of vile interpretation of what he said by media & adversaries.

EC ordered an FIR against Modi within hours for something he hasn't violated. Meanwhile Rahul Gandhi was let off without even a warning for blatantly violating the regulations by not just going inside the polling booth while polling was on.. but spending time at the polling box, which as per rules is out of bound for anyone other than the person who is voting, official in-charge of that booth. & EC accepts that RG violated the code.. but no action, not even asking for explanation or warning. Now.. I will let you decide!

& add to that the Varanasi fiasco, which was there for everyone to see..

There was no case against Amit Shah at all. It was a case of vile interpretation of what he said by media & adversaries.

EC ordered an FIR against Modi within hours for something he hasn't violated. Meanwhile Rahul Gandhi was let off without even a warning for blatantly violating the regulations by not just going inside the polling booth while polling was on.. but spending time at the polling box, which as per rules is out of bound for anyone other than the person who is voting, official in-charge of that booth. & EC accepts that RG violated the code.. but no action, not even asking for explanation or warning. Now.. I will let you decide!

& add to that the Varanasi fiasco, which was there for everyone to see..

oh modi violated the rules all right,,,,but yeah gandhi should have faced the flak too

no.. it's proved that he was well beyond the restricted area when the incident occurred. even opposition parties couldn't counter that fact!
maybe,,,but who knows what actually happened.
but on a whole EC has been doing a stupendous job

maybe,,,but who knows what actually happened.
but on a whole EC has been doing a stupendous job
not at all. This has been one of the most fragile ones in recent history of the commission. Differences between the members of the commission are out in the open. Hence CEC had to go to the President to present his part the facts while disputing the pov of his colleague. Had it been a cohesive unit doing what they are suppose to, what was the need to take such a step?

Back
Top Bottom