What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So will what will be the direction of markets tomorrow ??
Suna hai Markets already got exitpoll thats why spontaneous rally started ,it will be positive,Tuesday ko rally hogi .

My Mom has predicted NDA tally to 291-301 . last time she predicted bjp tally in gujrat to be exactly 115 and it came out same. lets see what happens next.:-):-):-)

OOO bhai your mom psephologist.. meri mom ko politics me seats ka chakkar nahi samajh aata ,she only jeet jayegi haar jayegi ..not interested :P

Suna hai Markets already got exitpoll thats why spontaneous rally started ,it will be positive,Tuesday ko rally hogi .

OOO bhai your mom psephologist.. meri mom ko politics me seats ka chakkar nahi samajh aata ,she only jeet jayegi haar jayegi ..not interested :P
are yaar my mom also doen't know the details. she just gave a number last time and it came out to be correct.

bhai mere.. I only have one question.. as per above prediction Congress has drawn a blank in UP on 7th May. So are we to conclude that Pappu has lost his seat in Amethi? :eek:
If that has to happen for real... I will donate my one day wages to 5fourty3 & buy a years subscription! :p:

how many seats we can expect out of hose remaining 42? 23 at-least?

1.Yes he predicted that on 7th may(posted that post here too) ,though i dont agree .

2. Kaam ki 23 seats him hen BAKI West Bengal ki hen so 12-13 maybe(tukka) .

I'm still carrying a lot of DLF and BHEL baggage :hitwall:

Won NZ$3000 (200x15) on bet365 a few mins back on Rugby 7's :partay: :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Many are saying anything related to modi and his corporate connections will jump highly , anything Gujju ambani TATA adani LOL

Back
Top Bottom