What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

983665_772603916123649_6167041805391049830_n.jpg

remember @levina you said that he is not a hypocrite. when he refused to wear the muslim cap, you said he is true to himself and everyone and not pretending otherwise, now look at him for votes...
Hmmm I would not give him a character certificate.
In bollywood they say that they sell their movie like a prost**** before the movie releases. The same appliesto politics.
You'll see 'em all do it.

In this particular case though I would laud Modi for giving respect to a freedom fighter.

This CEC is a blatant congress stooge. It's two against one... EC Brahma feels suffocated & that's why he is coming out in the open. Congress & their 'sickular' sidekick's last throw of the dice is to sabotage Modi's chances in Varanasi. They are hoping somehow if they manage to defeat him in Varanasi that may stop him from becoming the PM. Everything else has failed so far.. this is the last chance.. & they are trying to achieve this by colluding with CEC & local administration!

how to earn money..no idea of stock market
There are Bears and Bulls in stock market.Just a term there no Bear and Bull organizations or people in real its how the traders are designated.
Bulls-Speculate on stock to rise up therefore called the Bull run.
Bears-Speculate on stock going down.
Invest on NIFTY. rise or you can invest on NIFTY going down.But i would say it would rise on may16.
If you want to hedge your money you can invest in Bear and Bull.Therefore cutting losses.
already market has risen over 600 points, recently after Modi interview to Arnab.Expect Nifty to breach 700 and above an example. share of 20 rupees is now 75 rupees. can rise further on may 16 thats when you encash.
But first you need a PAN card and DEEMAT account ready, time is short less than 5 days remain, if you dont have Those invest money on those who own those DEEMAT account etc.

Last edited:
Hamare Bombay mein bina akkal ke bhaukne walon ko kutta nahin kehte. Chutiya kehte hain. U r lucky to not be from Bombay. Just informing. :)
pls stop badgering him,@Leader just gave his opinion and without being profane, lets respect it.

:D Those are Bookies,This is Stock Market Here you can cut losses and go,There you wont get anything back if you lost your bet.

can you name some stocks
Its Called NIFTY
S&P CNX Nifty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NIFTY >> NSE Nifty Live,Sensex Nifty,Nifty Stocks,NSE Market Live,NSE Stocks Market,NSE Nifty
It has a lot of major Indian Companies in its group so you are betting on their stocks to rise.

Here is the list of 50 companies that form part of CNX Nifty Index as on 3 March 2014:

S.No.Company Name
01ACC Limited
02Ambuja Cements Ltd.
03Asian Paints Ltd.
04Axis Bank Ltd.
05Bajaj Auto Ltd.
06Bank of Baroda
07Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
08Bharat Petroleum Corporation
09Bharti Airtel Ltd.
10Cairn India Ltd.
11Cipla Ltd.
12Coal India Ltd.
13DLF Limited
14Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
15GAIL (India) Ltd.
16Grasim Industries Ltd.
17HCL Technologies Ltd.
18HDFC Bank Ltd.
19Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
20Hindalco Industries Ltd.
21Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
22Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd.
23ITC Limited
24ICICI Bank Ltd.
25IDFC Ltd.
26IndusInd Bank Ltd.
27Infosys Ltd.
28Jaiprakash Associates Ltd.
29Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
30Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
31Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
32Lupin Limited
33Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
34Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
35NMDC Limited
36NTPC Limited
37Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
38PowerGrid Corporation of India Ltd.
39Punjab National Bank
40Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
41Reliance Industries Ltd.
42Sesa Sterlite Limited
43State Bank of India
44Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
45Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
46Tata Motors Ltd.
47Tata Power Co. Ltd.
48Tata Steel Ltd.
49UltraTech Cement Ltd.
50Wipro
But ADANI group of Industries stock is at its highest and can go even further.

Last edited:
pls stop badgering him,@Leader just gave his opinion and without being profane, lets respect it.
Well. When did I personally attacked anyone? I just found that Mr. Leader opinionated bout something without understanding it or reading about it. Hence, I simply acquainted him with my Bombay happenings. Just a casual information I provided. Why you so offended?

Back
Top Bottom