What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Now that the serious campaign stuff is over,who do you guys think is the most beautiful Indian female politician ? :D:D

Priyanka Chaturvedi

TsnpJYn9.jpeg

Shaina NC :

1953972.jpg

Gul Panag :

normal_Gul_Panag_in_Saree.jpg

Divya Spandana:

Divya-Spandana-0018.jpg

Shazia Ilmi :

shazia-main.jpg

Dimple Yadav :

55452.jpg

Priyanka Vadra:

priyanka-gandhi__1052145235.jpg

-------------------------

I vote for Shaina NC..:wub::wub:
The former Miss India :big_boss:

Now that the serious campaign stuff is over,who do you guys think is the most beautiful Indian female politician ? :D:D

Priyanka Chaturvedi

TsnpJYn9.jpeg

Shaina NC :

1953972.jpg

Gul Panag :

Divya Spandana:

Divya-Spandana-0018.jpg

Shazia Ilmi :

shazia-main.jpg

Dimple Yadav :

55452.jpg

Priyanka Vadra:

My vote goes to Dimpy :P >Shaina NC > Divya Spandana > Gul Panag > Priyanka Chaturvedi > Last but not the least our so called Indian princess > LOL !

BnQPtL_CUAAwVnw.jpg:large

Code:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>बेशक अपनी मंज़िल तक जाना है , &#10;&#10; पर जहाँ से अपना दोस्त ना दिखे&#10; वो ऊंचाई किस काम की!!!</p>&mdash; Iconoclast (@IamIconoclast) <a href="https://twitter.com/IamIconoclast/statuses/465153266452402177">May 10, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BnQPtL_CUAAwVnw.jpg:large

Code:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>बेशक अपनी मंज़िल तक जाना है , &#10;&#10; पर जहाँ से अपना दोस्त ना दिखे&#10; वो ऊंचाई किस काम की!!!</p>&mdash; Iconoclast (@IamIconoclast) <a href="https://twitter.com/IamIconoclast/statuses/465153266452402177">May 10, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Modi/BJP speak about Modi

All opposition politicians speak about Modi and then they say there is no Modi Wave :lol:

Priyanka Chaturvedi

TsnpJYn9.jpeg

Shaina NC :

1953972.jpg

Gul Panag :

Divya Spandana:

Divya

Shaina NC is beauty with brains so, my favorite among these is NC.

Priyanka Chaturvedi

TsnpJYn9.jpeg

Shaina NC :

1953972.jpg

Gul Panag :

Divya Spandana:

Divya-Spandana-0018.jpg

Shazia Ilmi :

shazia-main.jpg

Dimple Yadav :

55452.jpg

Priyanka Vadra:

In that case gul panag ;)

Namos tweet

My greetings to the nation & the scientist community on National Technology Day, marking the anniversary of the Pokhran Tests of 1998.
[10:53am, 5/11/2014]

Under Atal ji, India scripted a new chapter in our history & gave a strong message to the world with the success of the Tests in Pokhran.

Sharing my last year's Blog that contains portions of Atal ji's historic speech of 1998 Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan, Jai Vigyan: CM Blogs on National Technology Day | Home | www.narendramodi.in

Tests of 1998 were a victory of technology & the nation's willpower. Our scientists worked very hard to develop Nuclear Programme.
[10:54am, 5/11/2014]

NDA's foreign policy also ensured that those nations opposed to India testing gradually developed strong ties with India in various fields.

Today, we should think on how India can become self-sufficient in defence manufacturing. How can we strengthen R&D in defence sector.

Our Scientists are our strength and will help shape our future in this Knowledge Era with both Defence and Civilian Impact.
[10:55am, 5/11/2014]

: Also sharing my speech at International Conference on Defence Offsets during last year's Vibrant Gujarat Summit Shri Modi addresses International Conference of Defence Offsets | Home | www.narendramodi.in

Back
Top Bottom