What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Dont forget Navneet Rana - NCP candidate from Amravati

navneet_kaur_04.jpg

Abey I change my preference

Ab koi nahi bahana
Abki baar Navneet Rana

TMC has really crossed the line. Modi isn't the kind of guy who forgives or forgets insults he won't stop until completely destroys TMC like congress and jdu. Although BJD, ADMK, BSP held back a little and were involved in limited confrontation with Modi they won't face hiss full wrath but Mamata should start counting her days now.

TMC has really crossed the line. Modi isn't the kind of guy who forgives or forgets insults he won't stop until completely destroys TMC like congress and jdu. Although BJD, ADMK, BSP held back a little and were involved in limited confrontation with Modi they won't face hiss full wrath but Mamata should start counting her days now.

2015 is going to spell the end of many political parties

raga-evm.jpg

Rahul Gandhi inspecting an allegedly malfunctioning EVM. Apparently, he could correct it with his vision, thus helping in the polling process.

rahul-g-palmistry.jpg

Rahul Gandhi inspecting his fate line. He allegedly holds a Master’s degree in palmistry from Harvard.

raga-book.jpg

Rahul Gandhi inspecting printing of a book for any spelling or formatting errors.

rahul-gandhi-lens.jpg

Rahul Gandhi inspecting the lens of his specs. He never goes for any eye checkup as he can inspect power himself.

rahul-clothes.jpg

Rahul Gandhi inspecting if his clothes have been ironed well.

rahul-mechanic.jpg

Here is a a woman requesting Rahul Gandhi to inspect her washing machine

raga-u.jpg

and finally… Rahul Gandhi inspecting you.

Pics: Rahul Gandhi inspecting malfunctioning things | Faking News

Last edited:

BTW Mamta is a total b1tch. If ever a bong criticises marathis for the existence of SS and MNS - who have only nuisance value and the state actually has voted for national parties more than ANY other big state, I'm going slap them so hard they will fall out of their burka made of jhola cloth.

I say this because during my college days a bong friend of mine used to really shame me when SS threw tantrums. I never realised what kind of anti-national jerkoffs these bongs actually elect :)

Back
Top Bottom