What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

& that ruling govt will be nothing but kichdi. To counter an alliance of 250 you need to have BSP-SP, Left-TMC, AIADMK-DMK & all that in same pool. Wow.. it would be real treat to see how they are going to work together! :woot:
I think in such a scenario NDA should say let them form the govt like they did in Delhi. Once that govt collapses under its own weight Modi will come out stronger like what happened in 1998

3 shot, many injured in Hindu-Muslim clashes in Meerut, BJP uploads photos | The Indian Express

At least a dozen people were injured in a communal clash that lasted for nearly two hours in Meerut on Saturday. Three of the injured are reported to have suffered bullet injuries, and one is said to be critical.

According to reports, the violence started after a scuffle between Hindus and Muslims over putting up a fence around a well outside a mosque in Teergaraan area here. The clashes then spread to the nearby areas of Bazaza Bazar, Lala Bazar and Budhana gate. Both the groups are alleged to have fired at each other.

Yaar, the riot was between the Muslim and Jain community. Not HIndu-Muslims. Sure local Hindus would have definitely supported the Jains over the muslims, but still not a Hindu-muslim riot.

BTW Hindu - check, Jew - check, Christianity - check, Shia - check, Buddhist - check and now Jain - check.

Now that the serious campaign stuff is over,who do you guys think is the most beautiful Indian female politician ? :D:D

Priyanka Chaturvedi

TsnpJYn9.jpeg

Shaina NC :

1953972.jpg

Gul Panag :

normal_Gul_Panag_in_Saree.jpg

Divya Spandana:

Divya-Spandana-0018.jpg

Shazia Ilmi :

shazia-main.jpg

Dimple Yadav :

55452.jpg

Priyanka Vadra:

priyanka-gandhi__1052145235.jpg

-------------------------

I vote for Shaina NC..:wub::wub:

Now that the serious campaign stuff is over,who do you guys think is the most beautiful Indian female politician ? :D:D

Priyanka Chaturvedi

TsnpJYn9.jpeg

Shaina NC :

1953972.jpg

Gul Panag :

Divya Spandana:

Divya-Spandana-0018.jpg

Shazia Ilmi :

shazia-main.jpg

Dimple Yadav :

55452.jpg

Priyanka Vadra:

priyanka-gandhi__1052145235.jpg

-------------------------

I vote for Shaina NC..:wub::wub:
Divya Spandana

Priyanka Chaturvedi

TsnpJYn9.jpeg

Shaina NC :

1953972.jpg

Gul Panag :

Divya Spandana:

Divya-Spandana-0018.jpg

Shazia Ilmi :

shazia-main.jpg

Dimple Yadav :

55452.jpg