What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Beta main jab tumse dhang se baat kar raha tha to tujhe kahaan se khijli hui? Main bola na...lene ke dene...aur baat karron beta?
Abe kya oookhad lega... Idhar aaa meri jhaatoo ki ginti karata hoon tujhse...

jitni avkaat haii na... utni hi liya karte haii samjha !!! Badi badi baate bheek main ke khaate... Bachha kahi ka...

I plead ignorance on the issue :P So it is best not to comment further.
No Let me be clear .... Muslims leaders from around muzaffarnagar said ... there won't be even a single hindu kid left alive if jaats made a complaints against muslim boys harassing hindus girls. Once they had there way on the first day of the riot ..... they were handed down a very severe punishment.

saali ki hawaas poori nahi hui...thodi der aur thoko!!

random people

No Let me be clear .... Muslims leaders from around muzaffarnagar said ... there won't be even a single hindu kid left alive if jaats made a complaints against muslim boys harassing hindus girls. Once they had there way on the first day of the riot ..... they were handed down a very severe punishment.

'Punishment' is govts job. And you don't punish an entire community for a few people.

Abe kya oookhad lega... Idhar aaa meri jhaatoo ki ginti karata hoon tujhse...

jitni avkaat haii na... utni hi liya karte haii samjha !!! Badi badi baate bheek main ke khaate... Bachha kahi ka...

I'm wondering where did I go wrong in bringing my children up :fie:

That rhetoric won't work when I drag it down.
If you think that than you are seriously mistaken... whenever you feel like having an adventure ride ... go to the outer villages of Delhi and try to mess with the ladies there. If you came back in one piece mentally than talk back.

As I said, I haven't read in detail about the issue. So best not to make ignorant comments :)

That being said, I hope this sort of thing never travels down to Kerala. Too many people have given their blood, sweat and tears to make one of the most casteist societies into the one of the least ones.

But judging by current political climate it seems all the religious groups there are being polarised.

If you think that than you are seriously mistaken... whenever you feel like having an adventure ride ... go to the outer villages of Delhi and try to mess with the ladies there. If you came back in one piece mentally than talk back.

Why would anyone Harass Women? In my eyes you are not a Man if you do it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom