What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

As I said, I haven't read in detail about the issue. So best not to make ignorant comments :)

That being said, I hope this sort of thing never travels down to Kerala. Too many people have given their blood, sweat and tears to make one of the most casteist societies into the one of the least ones.

But judging by current political climate it seems all the religious groups there are being polarised.
Be glad that you were shipped off to NZ/AUZ

Excepting for some repeated swearing you're posts are nothing, While you talk about 'adversaries' and 'ideologies', fact is everyone else gets the freedom except you. All of the others debate and their points are taken in by me except yours- because you don't belong here. You think you're being 'harsh'- well you can pleasure yourself thinking that way too.

When I say you shouldn't comment, I really really mean it. You think what I was sledging? I TRULY meant it. Others here will take their decisions and face the consequences. Parasites like you who come in, think it's cool to talk about everything from politics to ideologies and whatnot- You have opinions about this country? And you think I take you seriously?

Fundamentally-- YOU ARE NOT AN INDIAN...and I didn't say it to posture...I REALLY meant it

Quality of your posts keep deteriorating by the day.

Come on dude...why he is not Indian?

your daughter or son ... is as close to me like my own. I have things against you and nothing else. Hamari dushmani mein bhi sharafat hai

But that's not what your comments are saying. I consciously de-escalated. You didn't stop did you?

But that's not what your comments are saying. I consciously de-escalated. You didn't stop did you?
Yes I was personal to you ... but i didn't stoop down to the family members ...... If you think you can score brownie points by bring in them in the matrix ... thats your thought still I won't bring anyone except you in the frame. If you want the no holds bar ... then you in for a rough time. period. So don't whisper ....carefree chumps !!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom