What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Oh I know what goes on behind that smile right. But regarding you, remember everything I said I meant. That was no posturing or stupid argument. Indians decide, not others.

Bitch please... I thought Indians are already deciding for you in this very thread! You still don't get the message.. do you? ;)

Isn't that a bit harsh? Considering Women were raped, and people were killed?
Nope ... a particular community made comments about a certain Hindu community. And belonging to that certain community I have no regrets or sympathy for the suffering people.

Beta main rishte main tera baap lagta hoon baap. Tu jahan say aaya hai, main uske bahut bahar tak gaya hoon. Kahin narinder modi ki is emotional support ki wajah se tujhe lene ke dene na pad jaaye. Soch lo.
Abe Chip kali ke Chut ke Paseene... Bandar ki kaali gand... tujhe main bachha samaj ke maaf kiya to tu bada fud fuda raha haii...

teri seri Politics na khali keyboard pe shuru hoti haii, keyboard main khatam hoti haii...

Samjha kya Choo nandan...

Nope ... a particular community made comments about a certain Hindu community. And belonging to that certain community I have no regrets or sympathy for the suffering people.

And that explains why morons support BJP too

I plead ignorance on the issue :P So it is best not to comment further.

Abe Chip kali ke Chut ke Paseene... Bandar ki kaali gand... tujhe main bachha samaj ke maaf kiya to tu bada fud fuda raha haii...

teri seri Politics na khali keyboard pe shuru hoti haii, keyboard main khatam hoti haii...

Samjha kya Choo nandan...

Baap ke saath aise baat nahi karte beta.

Bitch please! have some sympathy & shame for yourself, & leave this thread!
fag...not an Indian (boy really hurts doesn't it?)

I plead ignorance on the issue :P So it is best not to comment further.

No- punish the whole community...that's the moral

Abe shakal to gandi haii teri baate to achhi kar...

Baap boln se beetta baap nahi banjata... Dhoodh ke daat nahi geere tere , chala bada shana banne...

Beta main jab tumse dhang se baat kar raha tha to tujhe kahaan se khijli hui? Main bola na...lene ke dene...aur baat karron beta?

Bitch please! You are not full up yet? :lol:

In any case it's irrelevany repeating the same thing. I didn't posturing, I meant it and that's the way it'll be.

Back
Top Bottom