What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You can't capture a few booths and change the mandate .. you can only do 100 votes an hour in the EVM machine and in Amethi alone ther are 10s of thousands of EVM machines capturing 12-13 will not change anything

Not tens of thousands but thousands.

I don't believe in it. I was just tearolling professional. :o: Abhi tak jitna voting hua, I expect BJP to win 275+ seats from it...Evm fraud, rigging kay bad bhi BJP would get 225 to 250 seats on it's own. :p:
Thats true parul. I also expect ~225-230 for BJP alone.

yes, Everybody know that. Just a formality of declaration of result is left. Modi with NDA around 300 seats is expected.
I smell fish. There is a huge possibility of forged elections. Some reason EC is questioned for its credability and even CEC agrees to it. The officers and support staff is somwhere maligned and working in favor of ruling parties respectively.

Even if BJP was gonna win 300, it might end up to 250 due to booth capturing, etc etc.
You can't capture a few booths and change the mandate .. you can only do 100 votes an hour in the EVM machine and in Amethi alone ther are 10s of thousands of EVM machines capturing 12-13 will not change anything

Every booth cater around 1000 odd votes. 10 booths mean change of whole 100000 votes.

Now u tell me whether 10000 votes wud matter at all in current fight of Amethi?

Is he contesting for Miss Varanasi title? :D

Lol seems like it, but Ashutosh seems to winning that contest!

10151210_500926443340454_3077311806464060968_n.jpg

Not tens of thousands but thousands.

I heard 10s of thousands from one of the 5forty3 tweet

Every booth cater around 1000 odd votes. 10 booths mean change of whole 100000 votes.

Now u tell me whether 10000 votes wud matter at all in current fight of Amethi?

that is considering the booth is captured for the entire day... Either way its highly unlikely victory margins in amithy will be below 50k

Last edited:
Chances are very much cause this election is unpredictable either BJP wins with full majority on its own or either it fails completely! We have seen rise of AAP! So we cannot ignore 'em also INDIANS public mood is unpredictable too if you go state wise.. Somehow if you see rigging of EVMs is also major hurdle for BJP led NDA in many congress ruled states! I believe if BJP alone gets 272+ seats then also they have lost around 20-25 seats! cause of EVM rigging Congress is very desperate to get power again and it's much powerful party in INDIA with billions of dollars in pockets!

I believe even if BJP gets 250+ on its own it's a victory for MODI :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom