What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

No singal party in India has crossed that number since 84. BJP may not cross 272 but enough to form govt with allies.

Never believe such 'leaked' polls.

Leaked polls or exit polls are unreliable source especially in LS ! They have proven wrong in assembly many times where population is mere few crores but here we are talking about much more than that :)

Leaked polls or exit polls are unreliable source especially in LS ! They have proven wrong in assembly many times where population is mere few crores but here we are talking about much more than that :)
Never believe in exit polls entirely but It gives an Idea for sure.

yes, Everybody know that. Just a formality of declaration of result is left. Modi with NDA around 300 seats is expected.
I smell fish. There is a huge possibility of forged elections. Some reason EC is questioned for its credability and even CEC agrees to it. The officers and support staff is somwhere maligned and working in favor of ruling parties respectively.

Even if BJP was gonna win 300, it might end up to 250 due to booth capturing, etc etc.

Looks like Didi is carrying on from where left left off! WB needs an alternate from left & center lefts! BJP is the only viable option!

This bitc** is now acting in the same way. She needs to be thrown out. let Modi form govt at delhi, things will change big time.

I smell fish. There is a huge possibility of forged elections. Some reason EC is questioned for its credability and even CEC agrees to it. The officers and support staff is somwhere maligned and working in favor of ruling parties respectively.

Even if BJP was gonna win 300, it might end up to 250 due to booth capturing, etc etc.

You can't capture a few booths and change the mandate .. you can only do 100 votes an hour in the EVM machine and in Amethi alone ther are 10s of thousands of EVM machines capturing 12-13 will not change anything

Never believe such 'leaked' polls.

I don't believe in it. I was just tearolling professional. :o: Abhi tak jitna voting hua, I expect BJP to win 275+ seats from it...Evm fraud, rigging kay bad bhi BJP would get 225 to 250 seats on it's own. :p:

modiji ko naa bola tha ki hum kisi party ke saath nahi hai :(

BnQRlC8CcAAc-6L.jpg:large

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom