What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

this obsession to Modi is an indication of a great Political fall to come to this lady. She is going to lose her shine for sure.

She is appeasing Bengali Muslims and some other Muslims who do not like Mr Modi! But Outside Bengal she will surely loose her charm and may even people think she is gone mad! Everyone knows now that Didi is gone mad except few minorities! By telling this Didi is finishing her career on her own in Bengal if "Illegal Bangladeshi is thrown out of India like Mr Modi said" Her vote bank will reduce to almost 40% less compare to that of now!

Lot of skull caps in Pappu's road show. Kejriwal,ab tera kya hoga :sarcastic::sarcastic:

She is appeasing Bengali Muslims and some other Muslims who do not like Mr Modi! But Outside Bengal she will surely loose her charm and may even people think she is gone mad! Everyone knows now that Didi is gone mad except few minorities! By telling this Didi is finishing her career on her own in Bengal if "Illegal Bangladeshi is thrown out of India like Mr Modi said" Her vote bank will reduce to almost 40% less compare to that of now!

She never had any charm outside Bengal.

BnKUyw6CQAAO51l.jpg

Unlike the rude replies you have gotten so far, I will reply :-)

@Leader touching the feet of an elder is a sign of respect.

Modi is just doing that :)

I didnt read anyone comment but yours so far, I knew I was going to get a sane reply :)

Yes, its a sign of respect, my point was how usual Modi do to muslim leaders? its clearly for votes, no?

Is BJP going to exceed the 272 Magic Number ?

Chances are very much cause this election is unpredictable either BJP wins with full majority on its own or either it fails completely! We have seen rise of AAP! So we cannot ignore 'em also INDIANS public mood is unpredictable too if you go state wise.. Somehow if you see rigging of EVMs is also major hurdle for BJP led NDA in many congress ruled states! I believe if BJP alone gets 272+ seats then also they have lost around 20-25 seats! cause of EVM rigging Congress is very desperate to get power again and it's much powerful party in INDIA with billions of dollars in pockets!

I believe even if BJP gets 250+ on its own it's a victory for MODI :)

I didnt read anyone comment but yours so far, I knew I was going to get a sane reply
Yes, its a sign of respect, my point was how usual Modi do to muslim leaders? its clearly for votes, no?
No Modi is not doing that for vote. That guy is a freedom fighter and soldier in Azad Hind Foz with Subash Chandra Bosh. He is more then 100 years old and he deserve to be respected. Modi touch feet of every elder person there is nothing new in it. He is not like Rahul Gandhi were elder people touch their feet.

Back
Top Bottom