What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The reason why CEC Sampath may not be fair by an inch in his conduct of role in this LS elections

These talks only are the reason that he doesn't deserve to be PM as he is having such a cheap people in his ranks who are just going to any lower level to exploit the Indian population.
Care to explain?
So did he exploit the gujjus for past 12 years.
And who are you to decide who deserves to be the PM and who doesn't. Your opinion is not going to change anything. Learn to live with it. As far as the opinion/exit polls go, he is already close to majority.

For once, what options do we have other than him? And why should we favour others when he has a proven record, and is the only politician talking about developement while others are busy throwing mud at him.
The elections are almost over. People are not fools, and if they look to safeguard their interests over country, they deserve to be exploited.

Am i saying anything wrong ? I don't have anything against anyone but you are forcing me to post all this.

Detailed investigation and report proved that BJP has hired over 20 BPO, over 500 web professionals and over 5000 IT freelancers who are responsible for ensuring that Modi remains at Top of Popular searches in Google, stay top and clean in the social Media and most importantly popularise Modi through his achievements of Gujarat, his photographs and quotes. Reportedly over than 50 of such IT professionals are based out of USA and are being paid huge fees by the BJP for taking their services in the Modi-wave propagation in the net.
Secret revealed behind the Narendra Modi algorithm in internet - Times of Assam

Am i saying anything wrong ? I don't have anything against anyone but you are forcing me to post all this.

Detailed investigation and report proved that BJP has hired over 20 BPO, over 500 web professionals and over 5000 IT freelancers who are responsible for ensuring that Modi remains at Top of Popular searches in Google, stay top and clean in the social Media and most importantly popularise Modi through his achievements of Gujarat, his photographs and quotes. Reportedly over than 50 of such IT professionals are based out of USA and are being paid huge fees by the BJP for taking their services in the Modi-wave propagation in the net.
Secret revealed behind the Narendra Modi algorithm in internet - Times of Assam

all is fair in love,war and polls bro.

Care to explain?
So did he exploit the gujjus for past 12 years.
And who are you to decide who deserves to be the PM and who doesn't. Your opinion is not going to change anything. Learn to live with it. As far as the opinion/exit polls go, he is already close to majority.

For once, what options do we have other than him? And why should we favour others when he has a proven record, and is the only politician talking about developement while others are busy throwing mud at him.
The elections are almost over. People are not fools, and if they look to safeguard their interests over country, they deserve to be exploited.

My opinion will change many things and you and your so called supporters do give lot of importance to whatever i say . i do love my country and its about my country and for sure i will say .

Options are always there and people like you are in real are the reason that the system in the country is not correct because you people use all sort of lies to make some one come in power and it doesnt matters for you , how it would affect normal people over all by all these talks.

all is fair in love,war and polls bro.

I disagree because it will take the nation somewhere else and divide the people . If nation is everything then these tactics doesn't suit .

My opinion will change many things and you and your so called supporters do give lot of importance to whatever i say . i do love my country and its about my country and for sure i will say .

Options are always there and people like you are in real are the reason that the system in the country is not correct because you people use all sort of lies to make some one come in power and it doesnt matters for you , how it would affect normal people over all by all these talks.

I disagree because it will take the nation somewhere else and divide the people . If nation is everything then these tactics doesn't suit .

So what do you think congress and mull kekriball is doing all these years?

Options are always there and people like you are in real are the reason that the system in the country is not correct because you people use all sort of lies to make some one come in power and it doesnt matters for you , how it would affect normal people over all by all these talks. .

really because of people like us india in this condition ?
since ur kind of people have give vote to congress what it have actually done good for country?

No EC is biased. Sir @Bang Galore your opinion would be of help

Too much reliance on the debate on social media. Candidates are allowed inside polling booths by law. However another photograph showing Rahul Gandhi chatting up someone about to vote is far more dicey and can be considered problematic.

Last edited:
So what do you think congress and mull kekriball is doing all these years?

So what BJP did in Karnataka ? Politics should be something in which people can put their faith and have secured lifes.

really because of people like us india in this condition ?
since ur kind of people have give vote to congress what it have actually done good for country?

Problem are in real people like you . people even voted for BJP in Karnataka , so what was the result ? Will you talk about it ?

All based on your assumption that I am a BJP supporter and not a common man. And then the whole lot of garbage post based on your assumption. I don't need any certification from anyone. You can go **** with your opinion. The elections are almost over and you can't change shit. If you still can't understand, please, don't reply.
Play the victim card and whim like you alway do, nobody gives a **** these days.

Back
Top Bottom