What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Its my country and i can do whatever i can . stop teaching me

I am in fact thinking about myself because its my country.

Like keep exploding bombs and killing innocent people or by keeping playing victim card after each and every riot instigated by you ??

Constituency Watch: Gonda and Faizabad
Posted : 12:00 pm, May 7, 2014 by admin
ayodhya-636x320.jpg

Gonda

Akbar Ahmed Dumpy of BSP, Masood Alam Khan of Peace Party and Congress party’s Beni Prasad Verma are all vying for the 2 lakh odd Muslim votes of Gonda this time. This is what tells us the story of 2014 – the limitation of secularism politics in the wake of a uniting Hindu vote. Last time, in 2009, when Beni Prasad Verma won from here, he was the lone Kurmi power house against 3 Thakurs which is why he won this seat by getting a substantial number of 2.5 lakh Brahmin votes, whereas this time the tables have turned against him.

Kirtivardhan Singh, a Thakur, is not only getting almost the entire Thakur vote but also the massive Brahmin vote in Gonda. This is what a Modi wave does to an election, it simply puts the opposition out of contest. In Muslim dominated Utraula and Gonda assembly segments, the vote is getting divided and giving advantage to BJP, while in Mankapur, Gaura and Mehnaun assembly segments Hindu vote is consolidating solidly behind BJP. How can Beni babu dream of defeating the BJP in such a situation?

The data is very clear that Brahmins and Thakurs have come together in support of BJP while Congress is unable to retain even their core vote. SP is also keeping its MY (Muslim Yadav) combination intact. This is a seat that we are clearly calling in favour of the BJP.

Faizabad

Faizabad is a crucial constituency as it sends clear signals to BJP’s core voters of Uttar Pradesh and is also a prestige seat as it is home to Ayodhya on which BJP was built in the 80s. When Narendra Modi came here to campaign on Monday, he talked about development and a corruption-free government rather than about building a Ram temple. This development over emotional politics is what makes Modi a leader that the much ravaged Uttar Pradesh wants to embrace.

In 2012 there were many riots here in Faizabad, especially in Rudauli (one of the assembly segments we are tracking today), which had created a polarized situation in the district. Yet, Modi talked about development without giving any space to identity politics which must have endeared him to the local populace who are crying for better education and jobs more than the Mandir-Masjid politics, although Ram will always remain a symbol of Ayodhya for eternity as He was seen on the backdrop of Modi’s dais on the 5th.

At the outset this is a 3-cornered fight with Lalloo Singh of BJP fighting it out against sitting MP Nirmal Khatri of Congress and the local Yadav Bahubali, Mitra Sen Yadav of SP. What we are tracking today is to see how the Muslims vote here and the division among OBC votes, especially the Yadavs. BJP is ahead in this seat as per raw data till now. Congress may be out of contest while there is a tussle for the runner-up position between SP and BSP. BJP could possibly make it from here, although we must study the data after adding weightage.

Related posts:

Its my country and i can do whatever i can . stop teaching me

I am in fact thinking about myself because its my country.
Comprehension problems? Hypocrisy?
You are asking him to think of him and not the country. On the other hand you say you are thinking about yourself as its your country. He is as indian as anyone else here. Stop lecturing others. Everyone has a write to express their thoughts. That does not mean you go poking your nose in everything that doesn't concern you.

its clearly visible which you cant see.

He will not be PM because the policies he is talking about seems dangerous for the integrity of the nation.
yeah right and the pigs just flied.You are going to stop him from becoming PM? are you Mamata Didi by any chance?:unsure::unsure:

Im Taking garbage To A Garbage :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

garbage can take garbage only and see everything as garbage , so i wont say anything nor come to your level .

Comprehension problems? Hypocrisy?
You are asking him to think of him and not the country. On the other hand you say you are thinking about yourself as its your country. He is as indian as anyone else here. Stop lecturing others. Everyone has a write to express their thoughts. That does not mean you go poking your nose in everything that doesn't concern you.

again the same idiotic talks which has nothing to do with the questions .

yeah right and the pigs just flied.You are going to stop him from becoming PM? are you Mamata Didi by any chance?:unsure::unsure:
I think he is another jholiwala out of job. This retard is alone going to stop modi from becoming PM just because his policies will make him jobless. Ignore him.

I think he is another jholiwala out of job. This retard is alone going to stop modi from becoming PM just because his policies will make him jobless. Ignore him.

These talks only are the reason that he doesn't deserve to be PM as he is having such a cheap people in his ranks who are just going to any lower level to exploit the Indian population.

This is just the trailer of jholawallas and so called secular, wait for May 16 they will go "Full Monty":omghaha::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom