What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

awesome man! That's al that was needed.

yep Modi has done a commendable in job in rehabilitation of disaster victims whether affected by riots or earth quakes. An experienced and capable leader like him is surely needed there at the moment :)

yep Modi has done a commendable in job in rehabilitation of disaster victims whether affected by riots or earth quakes. An experienced and capable leader like him is surely needed there at the moment :)

I'm sure you said that with great seriousness...

Who are you to decide that?

I have no problems with real Indians taking a line against me, voting BJP or whatnot...you're not one of them, so you don't get that courtesy. This country's fate will be decided only by the people who are Indians, not some british keyboard warrior who has no stake in it. We'll grant you 'roots', but that's just about it. Now start becoming a part of the society there instead of intruding in our affairs.

I have no problems with real Indians taking a line against me, voting BJP or whatnot...you're not one of them, so you don't get that courtesy. This country's fate will be decided only by the people who are Indians, not some british keyboard warrior who has no stake in it. We'll grant you 'roots', but that's just about it. Now start becoming a part of the society there instead of intruding in our affairs.
Bitch please..:lol: Again... who made you queen of India to decide who is Indian & who is not?

Bitch! you can keep saying to yourself for rest of your life! Ain't going to change a thing.. is it?

In the end, this conceit of trying to pass yourself off as an Indian is your own vanity. Not that anyone here takes you seriously...it's just that people find it useful to have a boy that toes their line. Sure Nair Saab might humor you a bit, but then he knows much more about this because he's a true indian and understands Indian polity, that's why even I take him seriously, but of course I'd take anything you say as garbage.
This idea that Indian nationality is some wand that you can draw up is a silly vanity of some who in some distant past or relations may have had links here. Well in the end you gotta integrate with the people there and accept them as your people rather than try to impose yourself on us indians.

EEeee A$$$ Hole !!! Leave her alone... she is my BitchHH... :pissed:

Come by the fire-place nair saabji, with your fluffy hair...all I need is a facebook friend request :lol:

In the end, this conceit of trying to pass yourself off as an Indian is your own vanity. Not that anyone here takes you seriously...it's just that people find it useful to have a boy that toes their line. Sure Nair Saab might humor you a bit, but then he knows much more about this because he's a true indian and understands Indian polity, that's why even I take him seriously, but of course I'd take anything you say as garbage.
This idea that Indian nationality is some wand that you can draw up is a silly vanity of some who in some distant past or relations may have had links here. Well in the end you gotta integrate with the people there and accept them as your people rather than try to impose yourself on us indians.

Does integration mean trying to snag some 'videshi' :D

Not without you bitch;)
EEeee A$$$ Hole !!! Leave her alone... she is my BitchHH... :pissed:
Nah you South Indians are soft ... let us Northies take care of that !!!
:rofl::rofl:

Kaddu katega or sabme batega :D

2-Paresh-rawal-funny-photos-and-meme2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom