What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I honestly have a feeling @Guynextdoor2 is just a massive troll. Here to cause major heartburn to us short, dark, low IQ (a new addition), rice eating Hindus.

wow... bitch got hurt! :lol:
Aren't you the one who was jizzin in your pants before the state elections... & ran away with your tail between your legs after the results? Ya...your analysis is as good as your loyalties. Never in one place... ;)

Faggot came back for a whooping. Why do you come here anyway- you're not an Indian so this thread is not for you. You really know nothing do you?

wow... bitch got hurt! :lol:
Weren't you the one who was jizzin in your pants before the state elections... & ran away with your tail between your legs after the results? Ya...your analysis is as good as your loyalties...never in one place... ;)
Kyon ungli karte ho ... he might enjoy the tickling

Faggot came back for a whooping. Why do you come here anyway- you're not an Indian so this thread is not for you. You really know nothing do you?

Shut up bitch.:lol: I'm more welcome here than you ever are. Din't you get kicked out of this forum for good before.... now you are shamelessly back with another ID? & you have the audacity to question other's presence? warrewaa..... meri billi mennu meow:woot:

Arre.. kanjri woh! Aadat ho gayi usko mere se unglia karwane ki:lol:

You didn't notice I keep pushing him on one point. I sensed his reaction the first time itself. He doesn't have an Indian passport anymore....

Shut up bitch.:lol: I'm more welcome here than you ever are. Din't you get kicked out of this forum for good before.... now you are shamelessly back with another ID? & you have the audacity to question other's presence? warrewaa..... meri billi mennu meow:woot:

Arre.. kanjri woh! Aadat ho gayi usko mere se unglia karwane ki:lol:

Hey faggot....you're an Indian...

You didn't notice I keep pushing him on one point. I sensed his reaction the first time itself. He doesn't have an Indian passport anymore....

Hey faggot....you're an Indian...

Shut up bitch... I'm more Indian than you ever will be! btw... why are you here again even though you got kicked out of this forum once?

I honestly have a feeling @Guynextdoor2 is just a massive troll. Here to cause major heartburn to us short, dark, low IQ (a new addition), rice eating Hindus.

stop that :mad::mad::mad:

That is one of the most unimaginative insults. Hardly surprising it comes from the worker drone Chinese bloggers here.

stop that :mad::mad::mad:

That is one of the most unimaginative insults. Hardly surprising it comes from the worker drone Chinese bloggers here.

It's only insulting if you take it as such. I know and you know, that the only people who have a low IQ are the ones that spout such diatribe. Also, you're up early.

you are right... I'm not! Only you are an India faggot! :lol:

You are over in Britian colonising the colonisers right?

I salute your patriotism sir! :D

It's only insulting if you take it as such. I know and you know, that the only people who have a low IQ are the ones that spout such diatribe. Also, you're up early.

It's about 10 A.M. here

:unsure: I couldn't go to sleep yesterday for some reason.

shut up bitch. I will come to any thread you are on & spank you whenever I see you spreading your nonsense & try bullying others!

So you agree being bullied fag...but that's coz you're in threads where you don't belong

You are over in Britian colonising the colonisers right?

I salute your patriotism sir! :D

It's about 10 A.M. here

:unsure: I couldn't go to sleep yesterday for some reason.

Oh, I thought NZ was two hours ahead of us.

I fell asleep at 7 in the evening, woke up at 3. All hail dat sleeping pattern.

Back
Top Bottom