What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It takes one to be enormously naive to deny the wisdom I have stated.

U might call it wisdom but for people it's ignorance ... NAMO's vote fixed before AAP comes into play AAP will get votes of people who are not going to vote NAMO anyway or undecided modi has gathered enough voters before aap comes into play that he can form govt... ;)

??? I didnt get any... FR in FB

Gimme your ID!! I'll send you request too!!!

U might call it wisdom but for people it's ignorance ... NAMO's vote fixed before AAP comes into play AAP will get votes of people who are not going to vote NAMO anyway or undecided modi has gathered enough voters before aap comes into play that he can form govt... ;)

Yeah...sure....:drag::drag::drag:

Actually after AAP 'won' Delhi - they had a chance of stealing substantial BJP votes. But then Prashant, Kumar and co are coming in fast to sink their own boat. A considerable amount of goodwill generated is thus lost. Still some pseudo intellectual class are swaying to AAP from BJP... but the trend has slowed down. The Kashmir/Muharram etc remarks have not gone down well. Besides the corruption charges against the previous Govt have also not been put up. So now AAP can cut Congress votes more than that of BJP. This trend will strengthen with time - provided Bhushan and Co continue their charade. :)

RSS has pulled up BJP... questioning why the campaigning suddenly slowed down... asked BJP to prepare multiple front to counter AAP...

RSS to appoint carders to directly monitor BJP campaign in UP after Amint Shah's request ...

RSS has pulled up BJP... questioning why the campaigning suddenly slowed down... asked BJP to prepare multiple front to counter AAP...

RSS to appoint carders to directly monitor BJP campaign in UP after Amint Shah's request ...

I don;t think campaign slowed down....it's primarily, no one cares anymore :-)

This silence was necessary for the coming blitzkrieg.. Cadre needed some time for themselves before the "antim bigul"...

BTW am not hearing much about RSS in Bhojpur ( Bihar-UP border ) region..? any particular reason..? They need to be in full form this time.

BJP had a proper blitz just before the state elections... & it paid good dividends. Go slow for now.. & peak at the right time just before elections!

Atleast it works. What's Pappu's theory then? How's everything going in that front?

Lemme get this then...modi's been blasting, then he takes a break at a time when AAP rises unctrollably to challenge him everywhere so that he can make some comeback sometime ';later'. This damage is permanent. Nothing can turn things back. In the meantime they decide not to make use of their win in Chattisgarh, MP etc. - they just let it lie there until the window for exploiting them passes on----and all this is a part of a plan?

And Pappu's plan is actually very clear if you use those gray cells.

Lemme get this then...modi's been blasting, then he takes a break at a time when AAP rises unctrollably to challenge him everywhere so that he can make some comeback sometime ';later'. This damage is permanent. Nothing can turn things back. In the meantime they decide not to make use of their win in Chattisgarh, MP etc. - they just let it lie there until the window for exploiting them passes on----and all this is a part of a plan?

And Pappu's plan is actually very clear if you use those gray cells.
What a pathetic glory hunter you are :lol:
I have to commend your audacity to display your utter nonsense here once again. BJP & Modi were doing well even before AAP came into limelight. You were cheerleading for Pappu then & you got put on your place good & proper on 8th Dec. Din't you go hiding for a week then before coming back as a cheergirl for AAP now? We are going to be still here...& will you be after General election.. or go back to hiding once again as you did last time? ;)

Yes it has happened ...

Kiren Bedi has openly Supported Modiji in Times now debate today...

And Said she backs him for PM's post...

she even criticized Arvind for going National ...

Arnab Gosami said that there is clear divide in Team Anna from middle as she has information that V.K Singh is to join BJP just before election...

By the Body gestures of Kiren Bedi I think eve Anna is supporting BJP...

BJP had a proper blitz just before the state elections... & it paid good dividends. Go slow for now.. & peak at the right time just before elections!
Even I think so... for now they are just using the Social networking to make ground against AAP...

And just before the election they would bring people like Kiren Bedi, Chetan Bhagat , V.K Singh sir etc ... along with some film stars to BJP... they are kept in reserve for now...

I think in the end Anna would make some Pro-Modi comment and there it goes for AAP...

Along with a Blitz Krieg of Modi Campaign... to the Length and Breath of the Country with huge Co-Operate Funding...

BJP* 272+ , INC 85, AAP 11

Last edited:
What a pathetic glory hunter you are :lol:
I have to commend your audacity to display your utter nonsense here once again. BJP & Modi were doing well even before AAP came into limelight. You were cheerleading for Pappu then & you got put on your place good & proper on 8th Dec. Din't you go hiding for a week then before coming back as a cheergirl for AAP now? We are going to be still here...& will you be after General election.. or go back to hiding once again as you did last time? ;)
I think its time we should ignore these people.
Jab bahar koi bhav nahi deta, yaha aake chutiyapanti karte hai.

Back
Top Bottom