What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Roybot @MST @CorporateAffairs

If there's one thing I have utter faith in, it is the ability of humans to game just about any system. Something which is even more explicit in India.

Aren't most transactions in India done through the cash medium? How are they going to account for that?

Mmm, I'm a staunch Modi (not BJP) supporter, but I think this has to be thought out a little more.

Modi has appointed a committe on this desicion. It will take a couple of months time to work this out. The panel is also taking support of NGOs on this.

Yes, I agree that most transactions in India are through cash. Especially in rural India.

There is one more move from BJP side to club Voter ID, PAN card, AADHAR, UID, DL, and any other card into one INDIAN card (also under study).

Dont make FUN of AAP, I will never accept:: Congress (Jairam Ramesh)

Union minister Jairam Ramesh on Wednesday asked the political class not to make fun of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) and warned them that the newbie can take on Modi and BJP.

"We cannot ignore Aam Aadmi Party... Because what they are agitating about-- corruption, austerity in politics (what austerity? taking 20Lakhs + premium MUVs?), simplicity in politics-- these are legitimate values," the Rural Development Minister said.

"Today Congress party is thinking about AAP. But the BJP is AAPs main enemy. Prakash Karat is saying we are the Aam Aadmi Party. If Badals (in Punjab) don't mend their ways with BJP, then Congress, AAP, Left will take on Akali Dal. AAP is like Dashavatar. In different states it can have different avatars," said Mr Ramesh, who is also a key Congress strategist.

"Don't make fun of them, I can never accept, Mr Ramesh said.

In an apparent reference to the Congress' defeat mainly at the hands of AAP in the Delhi Assembly polls, he said, "If we had brought Lokpal Bill two years ago, we wouldn't have been facing the problems we are."

"I am not sure whether they will be able to run a government. But they have changed the political discourse in our country. And they have created a space for people who cannot come into established political parties to join politics," he said.

Will definitely consider extending support to AAP led govt at center.

Later in the day, Congress distanced itself from Ramesh's remarks. :hitwall::butcher::suicide::suicide2:

MUMBAI: It is rare for an established political party to accord the status of a game changer to a new partner, but BJP leaders insist that the Swabhimani Shetkari Sanghatana (SSS), their new ally, can change the BJP-Shiv Sena alliance's fortunes in over a dozen Lok Sabha constituencies in Maharashtra.

Sanghatana president Raju Shetti has clearly come a long way from being a humble Jain farmer to becoming a strong challenger to Nationalist Congress Party chief Sharad Pawar in his bas ..

Read more at:
BJP-Shiv Sena may reap benefits of Raju Shetti's hold among farmers with alliance - The Economic Times

Former Army Chief VK Singh to join BJP before 2014 Lok Sabha polls... TIMES NOW

Chetan Bhagat also to join BJP before election ... sources ( unconfirmed) He is vocal supporter of Gujarat model of governance ...

Former Army Chief VK Singh to join BJP before 2014 Lok Sabha polls... TIMES NOW

Chetan Bhagat also to join BJP before election ... sources ( unconfirmed) He is vocal supporter of Gujarat model of governance ...

Why is this thread still running Nair Saabji?

Because this is BJP's thread not congress ;) congress should close every thing now ...

BJP is finished. Congress will survive thorugh AAP

For task of educating Congress retards like u... a impossible task... yet we will give it a shot...

Tch tech...temper temper...I agree that modi is basically being booted out of everywhere but Nair Saabji, in politics you have to be honest and accept ground realities!

I have a feeling that AAP will eat into Congress's Votes as both seem to be following the same appeasement policies , in the end we might end up seeing Congress turning out to be too insignificant to form any kind of governance ....

Back
Top Bottom