What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Boatmen says 400 for NDA even if they don't cross 400 and just cross 350 or 300 means BJP alone croseed 272 on its own and boatmens are usually right what they say.. this time they are predicting 60 seats alone in UP !!

India's best journalists? She can't be possibly referring to herself or Rajdeep.:sick:
Must mean Shekhar Gupta , Rahul Kanwal:agree:

Now that Sagarika has been reduced to begging for Modi interview -

@JanjaWeed @Sidak @ExtraOdinary @Dillinger @jha @Jason bourne @jbond197 @DRAY @arp2041 @Roybot @NKVD @Soumitra @chak de INDIA

In Pictures: How Sagarika Ghose sees things… | The UnReal Times
Sagarika Ghose poses ten questions to Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi on ‘Face the People’ | The UnReal Times

Funniest ever spoofs written on Sagarika Ghose :partay:

Last edited:
India's best journalists? She can't be possibly referring to herself or Rajdeep.:sick:
Must mean Shekhar Gupta , Rahul Kanwal:agree:

Now that Sagarika has been reduced to begging for Modi interview -

@JanjaWeed @Sidak @ExtraOdinary @Dillinger @jha @Jason bourne @jbond197 @DRAY @arp2041 @Roybot @NKVD @Soumitra @chak de INDIA

In Pictures: How Sagarika Ghose sees things… | The UnReal Times
Sagarika Ghose poses ten questions to Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi on ‘Face the People’ | The UnReal Times

Funniest ever spoofs written on Sagarika Ghose :partay:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::suicide2::suicide2:

sapriya2.jpg

No Its Time to give Interview to Lord Arnab Goswami:agree::agree::agree::agree:

He has nothing left in him. Raj Thackeray brought him down from his high horses and Meenakshi Lekhi word slapped the hell out of him.

Right now he is only blustering and fuming. What is he going to ask Modi? He has asked about Modi to everyone including Dr. Swamy, Amit Shah, Raj Thackeray and what not.

Is my politics ‘neech’ because of my ‘nichli jaati’, asks Modi
Niticentral Staff6 May 2014

A day after Congress’s Priyanka Vadra described Narendra Modi’s campaigining in Amethi as, ‘low level politics’, the BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate hit back saying he is being targetted because he belongs to the Backward Caste.

“I belong to a lower caste of society that’s why they think my politics is low-level politics,” Modi tweeted on Tuesday morning.

“This low-level politics will rescue our country from 60 years of misrule and vote-bank politics, and wipe the tears of millions,” he said in a series of tweets.

126.jpg

Is my politics ‘neech’ because of my ‘nichli jaati’, asks Modi | Niti Central

Back
Top Bottom