What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Is my politics ‘neech’ because of my ‘nichli jaati’, asks Modi
Niticentral Staff6 May 2014

A day after Congress’s Priyanka Vadra described Narendra Modi’s campaigining in Amethi as, ‘low level politics’, the BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate hit back saying he is being targetted because he belongs to the Backward Caste.

“I belong to a lower caste of society that’s why they think my politics is low-level politics,” Modi tweeted on Tuesday morning.

“This low-level politics will rescue our country from 60 years of misrule and vote-bank politics, and wipe the tears of millions,” he said in a series of tweets.

126.jpg

Is my politics ‘neech’ because of my ‘nichli jaati’, asks Modi | Niti Central

:lol: this guy is Epic

Is my politics ‘neech’ because of my ‘nichli jaati’, asks Modi
Niticentral Staff6 May 2014

A day after Congress’s Priyanka Vadra described Narendra Modi’s campaigining in Amethi as, ‘low level politics’, the BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate hit back saying he is being targetted because he belongs to the Backward Caste.

“I belong to a lower caste of society that’s why they think my politics is low-level politics,” Modi tweeted on Tuesday morning.

“This low-level politics will rescue our country from 60 years of misrule and vote-bank politics, and wipe the tears of millions,” he said in a series of tweets.

126.jpg

Is my politics ‘neech’ because of my ‘nichli jaati’, asks Modi | Niti Central

Well played Modiji, well played.

joker+clapping.gif

Back
Top Bottom