What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi Sarkar is coming for sure, the worry is whether BJP or at least NDA will cross 272 or not, bad post-poll allies can ruin the government.
Its all depends on 7 th elections If the things go as plan of Bjp in Up and Bihar Then it's 280+ sure for the NDA:)

Looks like they tried to portray a small argument into big drama. But sadly for them no media will cover this.

It's important that the SICULAR Media be turned to SAFFRON :D

It's pathetic that the importance of MEDIA was never realized by BJP earlier, but now since MODI is the master of MEDIA manipulation, he will ensure that BJP doesn't ignore it again.

It's important that the SICULAR Media be turned to SAFFRON :D

It's pathetic that the importance of MEDIA was never realized by BJP earlier, but now since MODI is the master of MEDIA manipulation, he will ensure that BJP doesn't ignore it again.

I would rather they not, as it will encourage complacency. BJP and Modi should let his good work do the talking. There should be a difference between BJP and the scummy congress party.

I would rather they not, as it will encourage complacency. BJP and Modi should let his good work do the talking. There should be a difference between BJP and the scummy congress party.

Media shapes our mind and changes our perception about a subject to fair extent so media manipulation is very important.

Media shapes our mind and changes our perception about a subject to fair extent so media manipulation is very important.

If Modi and BJP can manage to portray a positive image despite all that hostility from the media, am sure it can manage in the future too. Mind you, with the BJP in power, many of the media houses will tone down their vitriol anyways.

As far as shaping of perception goes, I think BJP's social media blitzkrieg is the way to go.

Interesting... Invoking name of Goddess Gayatri during election..? Is this not another attempt to blatantly communalize the discourse..? Or, Only Lord Ram is communal..?

Secular poster :rolleyes1::yes4::rolleyes1::yes4:

Bm3SmlQCMAADPjD.jpg

That would be bad for us Telengana people.But RSS is strong in telengana especially in north.In Secunderabad its BJP mp and Raja singh in old city and Kishen reddy in Amberpet.So rest assured MIM cant do any mischief if they do it will only make BJP support more stronger.Besides this is the right time for BJP to spread in Telangana using RSS.

For five years. People need to understand clearly what the parties stand for. BJP's rise will be facilitated by these Wahabis and Evangelists in coming the next years.
Exactly Bjp will be resurgent and the more mischief these people do the more polarisation and support for BJP will come. perhaps even Poach TRS leaders.

Narendra Modi was addressing whole nation today. The bits about Anjaiah and Narsimha Rao from Andhra seems to be directed at Seemandhra voters. :)
The Telangana People here expect PVN be given Bharat Ratna along with ABV.That would hugely help BJP here.Talked to some TRS people they were saying will modi give bharat ratna to PVNR etc. if yes they will believe BJP.

Guys a question to all those who know so much more on these matters than I, where will Modi stand/do on the issues of FDI in multi-brand retail (which got pushed through AFAIK but the BJP opposed it at the time) and the NCTC?

Modi is big on FDI and investment so you'd think he would further encourage states to adopt FDI in multi-brand retail and Modi is said to be tough on national security so the NCTC which has a lot of merits would seem to be a given under his leadership but am I not right in thinking he opposed NCTC and said his state (Gujarat) wouldn't be included in it?

Guys a question to all those who know so much more on these matters than I, where will Modi stand/do on the issues of FDI in multi-brand retail (which got pushed through AFAIK but the BJP opposed it at the time) and the NCTC?

Modi is big on FDI and investment so you'd think he would further encourage states to adopt FDI in multi-brand retail and Modi is said to be tough on national security so the NCTC which has a lot of merits would seem to be a given under his leadership but am I not right in thinking he opposed NCTC and said his state (Gujarat) wouldn't be included in it?
l

BJP will push for FDI in all other sectors but not in retail as stated in their manifesto and several strict anti terrorist laws like POTA which was adopted during Vajpayee government but was repealed by MMS government for vote bank appeasement are likely to be reimplemented

Back
Top Bottom